Adobe Photoshop Fix enables powerful, yet easy image retouching and restoration on your iPad or iPhone. Heal, smooth, liquify, lighten and make other edits and adjustments that give you the precise look you’re after. Access edited photos within other Adobe mobile and desktop apps by signing in to Adobe Creative Cloud to further refine them or use them in other creative projects – it’s all powered by Adobe CreativeSync.
• Retouch and restore photos using tools that give you the exact look, structure and feel you want:
- Face-aware Liquify – Make dramatic edits to facial features. Create a bigger smile, slim down those cheeks or edit other facial points with remarkable ease.
- Liquify — Push, pull, rotate, swell or reshape any area to create subtle or drastic effects.
- Heal and patch — Fix imperfections using content from surrounding areas and then blend the result.
- Smooth — Simply paint to smooth or sharpen skin, landscapes or other content.
- Lighten and darken — Add or remove light from specific parts of a photo.
• Edit and adjust photos using a variety of essential tools:
- Color — Desaturate to remove all color or to create a mix of color and black-and-white.
- Paint — Get precise effects with an eyedropper that lets you sample colors, an adjustable brush and an eraser.
- Adjust — Add vignettes and control exposure, contrast and saturation
- Defocus — Blur part of a photo to draw attention to your key subject.
• Send your images directly to Photoshop CC on the desktop so you can refine them and take them further. Fix converts all your edits to layers and packages your image as a PSD file.
GET CONNECTED TO CREATIVE CLOUD
Love photography? Check out the Creative Cloud Photography plan. It gives you Lightroom and Photoshop, the most powerful editing tools around. With Creative Cloud, you can open and edit Photoshop files in Fix and send your retouched images to Photoshop CC for further refinement — layers, masks and all. Or open and enhance Lightroom images and send them directly to your Lightroom Collections. All of your edits will be synced across all your computers and devices. If you make a change on you iPad, it will show up on your desktop. Take your photography further with the Creative Cloud Photography plan.
Also take a look at these other free Adobe apps in the App Store:
• Photoshop Mix — Cut out and combine elements from different images, blend layers, and apply looks on your iPad or iPhone — anywhere you are.
• Lightroom Mobile – Capture, edit, organize and share professional quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
• Photoshop Express – Easy photo editor for applying effects and filters
• Sketch – Create expressive drawings and paintings without opening a sketchbook. Save and send as layered PSD files to Adobe Photoshop CC and Adobe Illustrator CC.
• Spark Page: Create beautiful web stories–in minutes. Transform your next newsletter, report, invitation or travel adventure into a gorgeous visual story that delights readers on any device.
• Spark Video: Create compelling animated videos–in minutes. No filming required, just record your voice in short increments to tell your story.
• Spark Post: Create stunning social graphics–in seconds– with professionally designed, eye-catching templates you can tweak in simple steps.
MORE STORAGE (Optional in-app purchase)
You can purchase an additional 20GB for $1.99 (US dollars) of Creative Cloud file storage per month. The recurring payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, go to account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
iPHONE X SUPPORT
Edge-to-edge UI on iPhone X screen, with respect to the safe area.
Fix the crashes on iOS 12.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great photo fix app
I got this app with low expectations because all of the other photo fix apps that I have got have not been good and had bad outcomes. For a while now I have been looking for an app that can take wired out of a picture I took a while ago. Every app so far has just made it really blurry and/or had replaced on wire with another wire. This app is very smart and knows what to replace what with and does it cleanly. This app did the job greatly and worked very well and it was easy and quick. It also has other filters like blurring the background so it looks like the photo is focused on one thing. It also has a feature that allows you to revoke object with colors you chose. Other apps that said allowed you to recollect object only made them black and white and you had to purchase the full version to color them different colors. This app is a completely free, amazing app that allows you to do many things. I definitely recommend getting it.
Just not fully there, but a GREAT app
Adobe Comp has great potential, and is already an amazing app. However, the app lacks simple key usability features. It frustrates me that I am not able to resize the art board at my will. The website’s FAQ answer is NOT a solution. Why should I be forced to make three extra clicks, to specify a specific height that I MAY NOT KNOW. In XD, I am able to resize the art board height to my liking without extra steps. This is a key feature missing.
Secondly, the app needs better UI positioning. The minimal approach and hands on gesturing is very fascinating. However, you guys leave out key features by doing this. First, we lack customization and control over very simple things (text, color, shape control) etc.. Having to constantly tap back and forth just to change one element is actually ANNOYING. It creates a longer and unnecessary task flow.
Aside from this.....you can’t create beautiful things with comp. You just have to sit there and take the time. It could be me, expecting the workflow to be a little easier. The app needs some major usability updates, but other than that. Great App
An amazingly pleasant illumination of photographic creativity!!!
Adobe applications have been my main tool for image editing. Their design foster an experience that is unlike any other program in this category. The fluid ease of using Adobe’s tools allows anyone to make professional quality enhancements that are mind blowing. The only difficulty in learning the capabilities of this app is that there is not enough time in a day to do everything that is possible. Ive been using it daily for at least 5 years and I’m still learning new options and tricks. The only limit is your imagination!!! When they premiered this platform some years back it was revolutionary. Now it emulated by most by continues to remain unmatched. If you have tried all the rest and have been let down check this one out, it is better than any pay app I’ve ever used!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Adobe Inc.
- 173.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated
- In-App Purchases
- Creative Cloud Storage (20 GB) $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.