Spoon, the audio streaming platform loved by 20 million people worldwide.
Listen and discover new broadcasts every day and even be a DJ!
Join our communities now and be connected with one another.
Share your voice and ideas with like minded people and meet people.
Spoon is an audio live streaming platform that invites anyone to go live stream their voice. Share ideas with the users while listening to the broadcast, music,and podcasts!
Discover and connect with supportive community members who can relate to you. Don’t be afraid to share the REAL you!
Show your support to your favorite DJs by directly sending them likes and digital gifts during the live stream.
Check out some of the Spoon’s cool features:
[LIVE & LIVE CALL]
- Broadcast up to two hours of audio live content instantly on your phone and invite guests to co-host through the Live Call feature.
- Tune in to your favorite DJ’s on the go and never miss out on the new content created daily.
- Monetize your Live content and grow your audience to gain more exposure.
- Have a personal audio studio in your pocket. Record to capture ideas or save your Live for later.
- Browse trending podcasts on music, comedy, daily life, games, advice, relationship, ASMR, motivation, storytelling, and more.
- Customize your listening experience by rewinding or skipping to the good part!
- Start an engaging voice-only discussion. Post a 30-second voice message on your favorite topic for the community to voice respond.
- Be more personable with your message and deliver exactly what you are trying to say.
- Explore using the NEW AI-based curated recommendations for DJ, Live, Cast, and Talk.
- Search directly from a wide selection of content creators to always be inspired and be entertained.
- Discover other contents so that you can expand your topic spectrum.
- Introduce who you are with a voice introduction. Introduce yourself to your fans and friends.
- Upload your profile picture to express yourself and help others to get to know you.
- Post a notice to stay connected with your fans and friends.
Spoon Official Website: https://www.spooncast.net/
Spoon Official YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/SpoonGlobal
Spoon Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SpoonGlobal/
Spoon Official Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/spoon_global/
Spoon Official Tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/@spoon_global
Spoon Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/spoon_global
[Communicate with Spoon Team]
In the Spoon app, “Profile> Menu> Contact Us> Contact Us”
Customer Service Site https://spoonus.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
[Required access rights]
[Optional access rights]
- Microphone: Permission to use LIVE and Voice content
- Storage space: Permission to save LIVE and Voice content
- Phone: Permission to use the LIVE Call during broadcast
- Address Book: To prevent abuse of free spoons
1. Now you can check the LIVE ranking in real-time!
2. Improvements has been made on the top menu in LIVE.
3. Live recommending algorithm has been enhanced.
4. We fixed bugs and made improvements for server stabilization.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Online Community
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on Spoon. The community has really brought on new hobbies and a way to kill time. I also enjoy the interactions that we get to have with the Spoon Team (US) and creators. Spoon Team is communicative and act fast when it comes to any issues I’ve ran into while on Spoon.
If I could make any changes to the app, I would like to see a way for DJ’s and LIVE callers to be able to access the app while streaming or in a call as sometimes I find myself wanting to send a notice on the Notice Board as a way to bring in more listeners (as well as check out profiles) OR just add a way to send invites to specific Fans to join while in your LIVE. Also can we maybe add a limit to 3 notices within a 5 minute period because I hate getting spammed by DJ’s I follow who will update their Notice Board 10 times or more at once— I’ve unfollowed people for that.
THANKS FOR COMING TO MY TED TALK.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review! We'll pass these ideas along to our dev team. And just so you know, you actually can edit your notification settings for different DJs if you don't want to be notified for every Notice Board post! And you can also make invite-only LIVEs if you only want certain FANs to join :)
I love this app
This app is great for meeting new friends and I like that there isn’t many people on it because it gives the feeling of it being a community, and I have some ideas that I feel would greatly benefit the user experience and the app’s popularity:
1. Add a way for viewers to earn more spoons, maybe watch an advertisement or download a game and play it for a few seconds. This would be great for the younger audience on this app that maybe don’t have credit cards, but still want to support their favorite creators.
2. Invite people into your livestream, maybe add a feature that pops up where you can search through the viewers of your livestream and invite them, when the viewer gets invited they can be heard by other viewers, this will be great because a lot of friends are made on this app and people could listen to their conversations.
3. Private messages, this can help with people who want to make friends on this app.
3. Video streaming. Maybe this one is a bit too much to ask for because this app is made for podcasts but video streaming would be great for this app, maybe even screen recording your phone and streaming it too? This would make the gaming and art community grow as both genres rely heavily on the ability to see what the streamer is working on
Please consider these ideas, i would greatly appreciate it
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the suggestions and the kind review! We've discussed your first idea and definitely think it's worth considering down the road. Your second idea is coming much sooner - our LIVE call feature should be available in less than a month! However, we don't have any plans in the future to add video streaming or private messages, because we see being public and audio-only as part of Spoon's identity :) You can always send us more suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org!
love this app but suggestions ! :D
i cannot express enough how this app has changed me. ive been changed socially and its really helpful in making me talk to people as well as be more confident. also this app is very addicting and i enjoy going live as well as watching other lives. however, there are sum things i’d like to see. when people live call, i usually am confused on who is talking. spoon i suggest like a ring around the profile picture of who is talking while they are talking and then go away when they are not. also when in a live, clicking on a profile picture does not lead them to the profile and only gives the option to fan them and see their picture so i’d suggest having the option to visit their profile instead of searching for it separately, i’d rlly appreciate it :). but other than that ily spoon thank u
Developer Response ,
We are so glad Spoon has helped your confidence! These are really good suggestions and we will definitely pass them along to our dev team. Thanks for the kind words :)
- Spoon Radio
- 165.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Spoon Radio
- In-App Purchases
- 10 Spoons $0.99
- 100 Spoons $9.99
- 50 Spoons $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.