This is the official application for the AMIA Meetings. Use this app to make the most out of your event experience. After the meeting, the contacts you make are stored in the app for your continued use! Connect
-Meet and network with AMIA members and attendees
-Import your LinkedIn bio, photo and contact information
-Send messages to other event attendees
-Post comments to the conference and to Twitter and Facebook
-Read a scrolling Twitter feed with event information
-Share and view event photos Learn
-View presentation abstracts and papers
-Find exhibitors that match your interests
-Access detailed venue maps
-Build a personal schedule
-Receive event updates as they happen
You must be a registered attendee to use all features including viewing the attendee list and posting comments.
* Improved loading speed
* Fix crash when working offline for conferences that enable signup
* Fix scanning unrecognized leads
* Fix meeting editor to show correct meeting times on second day of conference
* Integrate leads functionality into main attendee application
* Support representing multiple exhibitors
* Support exhibitor to attendee meetings and messages
Ratings and Reviews
The app isn’t working on iPhone X.
- American Medical Informatics Association, Inc.
- 44.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © American Medical Informatics Association, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.