Pitea3o lets you play the mid three octaves (c - c''', midi notes 48 - 84) of Lars Palo's Piteå School of Music pipe organ sampleset on up to three MIDI keyboards and a MIDI pedal connected to your iPad (2 or later) or iPhone (iPhone 5 or later is recommended).
Attention: This app is quite large (about 1.5 GB).
Upgraded to Napo 4.17.
- Bugfix: The Bank button of the Console view works fine again in all iOS versions and without the need to have iCloud Drive enabled.
- Bugfix: Sampe rate changing is repaired.
- Bugfix: The Show Load button displays the correct state.
- Bugfix: The ordering of the labels of the PP,...,FF combination buttons in landscape mode is corrected. Button M is renamed to MF.
- Changed Launchpad handling.
- New: Support for the Launchpad Mini.
- New: Status bar visibility can be configured.
- Performance optimisations for the virtual keyboard.
- Improved connection handling of MIDI source devices.
- In the Console view, bank and combination indexes are shown starting with 0 instead of 1.
- Increased width and hittable area of black keys and reduced hittable area of white keys of the virtual keyboard, to make it easier to use.
- Increased size of the "+" add bank button in the combinations editor.
Ratings and Reviews
Another Great Organ!
These sound so good. I’m going to buy the full version of this in thanks for all your other free offerings. I really appreciate your work.
Its a very good app
Markus sigg is a very good pipe organ app maker i do enjoy the sounds
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.