Brand new Grocery King for iPhone is here with a beautiful and refreshing new interface designed to delight you every time you use the app. Grocery King is an app that helps you and your family easily create grocery shopping lists and collect and organize your recipes. With Grocery King you can visually create your lists by picking from 1000's of built-in photos of everyday items from 24 different categories. The app is so much more than a grocery list app; you can collect & organize recipes, create meal plans, create todo lists, track item expiry in your pantry and digitize your reward cards & coupons within the app.
== LISTS ==
• 1000's of everyday grocery items categorized & ready for you to use with built-in photos, just tap tap tap to add items to your lists
• Lookup weekly sales circular for 100's of nationwide grocery stores. Lookup item pricing and specials and add them to your lists
• Create multiple lists, add items and check them off from the lists as you shop, add notes, organize items by aisles
• Search & Lookup millions of brand items to add to your shopping list.
• Scan item barcode to quickly lookup details and add to shopping list or scan to check off an item from lists.
• Highly flexible item catalog to make it your own. Group items further into subcategories
• Grocery King automatically saves your shopping history and organizes them by date. You can also save your store receipt & barcode within the app for easy lookup later.
• Share, sync and email lists instantly with friends and family for a truly coordinated shopping.
• Know exactly when a store is open, get alerted when you are nearby a store, get driving directions or call your store with one click
=== RECIPES & MEAL PLANS ===
• Enter your own recipes, categorize and organize them the way you like it.
• Import & download recipes from 100's of popular recipe websites that include photos, ingredients & directions with a single tap
• Add recipe ingredients to your shopping lists with a single tap
• Search for recipes online by name or ingredient and import them into app with one tap
• Know exactly what recipes can be prepared today by referring to the items in stock in the pantry
• Plan your meals on a calendar. Create reusable menus from your favorite meals
• Offline access.
=== RECIPE ORGANIZER DESKTOP APP ===
• Import, download and organize recipes from the comfort of your desktop computer.
• You can add your own recipes, organize recipes into different categories, add/update ingredients, add recipe directions and everything in between.
• Seamlessly syncs recipes with the Grocery King App installed on your iPhone.
=== PANTRY / STOCK MANAGEMENT ===
• Track item stock whether it's your perishables in your fridge, chips in your pantry, toilet paper in the bathroom or medicines in your medicine cabinet
• Know exactly how much you have in hand & save yourself time & money every time you go out for shopping
• Know when your perishables/food will expire
• Setup reminder alerts to remind you before an item expires
=== TO DO LISTS ===
• Create task lists for things like vacation planning, school projects, work, personal errands, movies to watch & more
• Drag & drop to re-arrange tasks, setup priorities, set up due dates & reminders and be alerted before the deadline
• Group your tasks based on priority and starred. See all your tasks in one single view (Master list)
• Password protected lists, create sub-tasks, sort your tasks by multiple parameters
• Beautiful themes
=== REWARD CARDS / COUPONS ===
• Digitize your reward/loyalty/library card
• Pick from 1000's of ready to add retailers with logos and offers built-in
• Save coupon information within the app like a coupon code or bar code. Get reminded before the coupon expires
==== CONTACT US ====
- Recipe Clipper now works more reliably across multiple recipe websites.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Mobile portion great
I would give the mobile portion 5 stars. However, there is also supposed to be a desktop application for managing recipes that would then download the ingredients to your mobile app. I have never been able to make this work, and have received no customer support despite submitting a request for help. It would be nice to be able to download a new recipe from the web and have the ingredients download to the mobile app on my phone. So 4 stars since most of my recipes are on scraps of paper or cards or just in my head that I make up as I go, and I would be unlikely to put them into the computer anyway.
Needs iPad version/sync
Can’t get to sync with my iPad no matter what I do. Really needs an iPad full screen version. As of right now I won’t be purchasing again next time. Nothing I scan at my local store shows up so I manually make my list and add photo from web since it “can’t find” my item.
I use this app every day. I love the organization it give me and the ability to add lists. It totally helps when food shopping...I know exactly what I need and can get in and out of the store. Th ere was an issue with the app after it new IOS 13 update where the app kept crashing after it was opened. I emailed the support team and had a response within an hour. They kept me updated and had the app working within days. I love this app and recommend it all the time when someone asks for a good app for lists.
- Pocket Labs
- 127.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Pocket Labs LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Grocery King Complete 1 Year Subscription $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.