Depth & Strategy meet RPG in this Gorgeous Adventure.
Build the ultimate Creature collection and battle PvP leaderboards in the groundbreaking game from the creator of Heroes of Might & Magic.
= RPG MEETS STRATEGY IN A QUEST FOR CREATURES =
• EXPLORE adventurous Quests and overcome obstacles to discover treasure
• COLLECT and upgrade over 500 adventure seeking fantasy Creatures
• BATTLES are strategic and addicting as you wield powerful abilities and magic in PvE
• BUILD your own Dungeon and earn great rewards by defeating your rivals in PvP
• GUILDS provide unique PvP awards and let you chat with Guild mates
• DAILY EVENTS include new Quests, Rewards, Challenges, and Creatures
• GREAT for new or experienced RPG players; for minutes or for hours; for fun or competitively
**Requires an iPhone 5, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad Mini 2, or newer plus an Internet connection.
From legendary game designer Jon Van Caneghem, creator of the Heroes of Might & Magic Strategy & RPG series (the original “just 1 more turn” fantasy games), comes the latest in his long line of fun, innovative and critically acclaimed hits where CCG / Collectible RPG meets Strategy.
Whether you are new to Strategy RPG's and fantasy CCG's or looking for more strategy & depth in Collectible RPG games, Creature Quest will satisfy your sense of adventure and have you hooked with addictive turn-based battles. Collect, Battle with magic abilities, and Upgrade Creatures ranging from fiery dragons and intimidating Creatures to cute dragons, fuzzy kitten mages, and lumberjack clad woodpeckers.
You’ll start off with a team of 5 Creatures as you adventure and engage in turn-based RPG battles with hundreds of other Creatures to grow your collection and create stronger teams according to your strategy. Discover treasure, gems, and tokens to evolve your Creatures and to Summon the best new Creatures. Upgrade and Evolve your Creatures to unlock more powerful magic spells, mighty sword swings, and Creature abilities. Chat with Guild friends and earn unique PvP rewards from your Guild.
The turn-based RPG battles are fast paced, fun, and strategic. You can simply swipe across the screen to battle quickly and easily, or you can optimize according to the depth of strategy in each battle. If you enjoy turn-based card battle games, you'll love this best new collectible RPG game.
There are four modes to try as you explore new realms and discover rewards:
1. QUESTS: Here you can explore new realms to discover treasure, as you encounter and battle a variety of dragons and other fantasy Creatures along the way, reminiscent of Heroes of Might & Magic.
2. BATTLE TOWER: Progress up the levels of the Battle Tower for increasing difficulty and rewards while growing and enhancing your Creature collection.
3. DUNGEON CHALLENGE: Build your own dungeon with your Creature collection and attack rival dungeons as you climb up the PvP leaderboards. Earn additional PvP rewards for your Guild ranking.
4. BUILD YOUR KINGDOM: For even more valuable resources and ways to upgrade and enhance your Creatures.
With a unique battle combo system, you will find yourself strategically building and optimizing teams to win Battles, complete Quests, and dominate PvP. Creatures can use elemental combo dots as mana to power up their magic abilities, or they can give it to another creature on your team, resulting in an attack multiplier. Once you master the combo system, you’ll be the envy of all other Creature Questers!
Download Creature Quest for free today and be a part of the best turn-based Collectible RPG Strategy CCG Game. Your Quest for Creatures is Paved with Adventure.
One of the best new games of 2017.
**Please note that while the Creature Quest game is a free download and is free to play, there are some real money purchases that you can make within the app.
•Guilds can now hold a max of 7 million Shards. Members will not be allowed to attack when the Guild is over the limit
•View Guild info added to the War screen
•Player max level has been increased from 600 to 700
•Kingdom Battles will now arrive on Saturday’s at 00:00 UTC and leave on Monday’s at 00:00 UTC
•Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I love this game and have been playing it for a while now. There’s only one problem: since the newest iPad update, I can’t open the app. It’ll take me to the main loading screen, like always, but it keeps saying I can’t connect. It’s not my internet either because all of my other apps and devices work. I don’t know what to do, I’m scared that if I delete and reinstall the app I’ll lose all of my progress.
Fix it please
I love this game. I have been playing it for a few months now. I have nothing bad to say about it. There is one annoyance with it though. Every time a new update is available It brings me to the play store. Once there I “ should” be able to update, but I can’t there is no way for me to update it. I can go in 3-4 times and it won’t do anything. When I go back to the game I can’t play cause it tells me to update it. After that I can’t play for a day or two. I never lose anything. It’s just annoying that I can’t play cause it’s being updated!
Developer Response ,
Hi Gamegirl2886 - on next update, when you go to the App Store app, go to the Updates section (icon on the bottom) and pull the screen down. This will force the listings to be refreshed and you should see the new version.
Dropping my review
Having played this game for almost 3 years now my review of this game is dropping. They just came out with the “big” update for the year and it’s another crappy one. Global chat is the highlight and again no more gameplay added. The only other thing they have added this year is one measly quest and a few tweaks to old creatures. They are just milking the cow and not giving the time to update the game. I’ve invested a decent amount of money in this game so I stick around but it’s been 2 years since any good updates have been added. So old players hang around but if you are new I would not advise you to play this game! Move on to the next one. If they do a real update I’ll update my review but I’m not holding my breath.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- VC Mobile Entertainment, Inc
- 486.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 VC Mobile Entertainment, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Idol Pack Bundle $4.99
- 50 Diamonds $1.99
- Super Starter Bundle $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.