Enter the Arena! From the creators of Clash of Clans comes a real-time multiplayer game starring the Royales, your favorite Clash characters and much, much more.
Collect and upgrade dozens of cards featuring the Clash of Clans troops, spells and defenses you know and love, as well as the Royales: Princes, Knights, Baby Dragons and more. Knock the enemy King and Princesses from their towers to defeat your opponents and win Trophies, Crowns and glory in the Arena. Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community.
Lead the Clash Royale Family to victory!
A network connection is also required.
● Duel players from around the world in real-time in both 1v1 and 2v2 Battles
● Earn chests to unlock rewards, collect powerful new cards and upgrade existing ones
● Destroy opponent’s towers and win Crowns to earn epic Crown chests
● Build and upgrade your card collection with the Clash Royale Family along with dozens of your favorite Clash troops, spells and defenses
● Construct your ultimate Battle Deck to defeat your opponents
● Progress through multiple Arenas all the way to the top
● Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community
● Challenge your Clanmates and friends to a private duel, or play side-by-side in a 2v2 Battle
● Work together with your Clan to unlock Clan Chests
● Take on daily and weekly Quests for big rewards
● Play new events every week
● Learn different battle tactics by watching the best duels on TV Royale
Are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-royale/ or http://supr.cl/ClashRoyaleForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
NEW UPDATE! CLAN WARS 2!
- Sail your Clan Boat towards rewards & glory!
- NEW PvE Game Mode: BOAT BATTLE!
- NEW Best of 3 Game Mode: DUEL!
- NEW Arena Battles in the Clan War Colosseum
- NEW Shop: THE TRADER!
JOIN THE RIVER RACE!
- Join the River Race and go head-to-head with other Clans.
- Set up your Boat Defenses and attack other Clan Boats in naval battles.
- Build 4 War Decks and take on other players in high-stakes Duels.
- Better daily rewards
- More rewards and improved player progression
- Quality of life changes, bug fixes… and much more!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Colourful chaos awaits in our 2016 iPhone Game of the Year. Supercell’s awesome card battler delivers excellent deck-building mechanics and fast-paced fights in a package that’s easy to understand and undeniably fun. Upgrading, unlocking and experimenting with cards gives the game endless replayability, and deciding just where to drop your heroes makes each battle distinct. But no matter how good your deck is, there’s no substitute for skill and quick thinking.
Love the update except for UI change of chest... which was addressed!
UPDATE: Originally, I left a one star review to get attention of designers (see issue described below). It's been less than 2 weeks and the UI design of opening chests changed so that the open now gem button is on the opposite side of the queue button. I assume there were many similar complaints from devoted players, so props for listening to your customers, for implementing a fix so quickly, and for crediting the gems I spent.
I usually don't leave reviews. But the UI change of the chest interface in the latest update is aggravating. I don't know if the button to pay gems to immediately open a chest was moved or re-sized or what exactly happened, but my thumb's muscle memory of hitting the "queue chest" button from before the update has instead made me hit the pay gems button 3 times since the update. Something clearly changed, and it feels like it was changed for exactly this reason -- so that players would accidentally open chests by spending gems and either have to buy new gems or wait longer to collect free gems. Love the game, been playing for years. Love the new clan wars 2 update. But this is the first time it feels like a UI change was done to trick player, so no love for that. And I don't know if a second prompt existed before (are you sure you want to pay gems to do this? Y/N), but either one should be implemented or both buttons' original locations should be reinstated.
I love this game
I think that this game is amazing and is always being rebalance once a month to make sure there is not a over powered card that is in every deck here is a piece of advice to those struggling against mega knight use a card like minions minion horde or inferno dragon they take him out in seconds and can be used as a counter attack I have been able to get to challenger three and collect every single card except for electro wizard and I have only have had the game for a little over a year and I have found most problems with glitches are wifi induced I currently think the game is perfectly balanced and am thankful that their are people updating every 2 months to add so much content ( some times it becomes overwhelming) and every month a new list of rebalances i am so glad this isn’t a pay to win game which it so easily could be also in clan wars the level of your cards is based mainly on clan participation so maybe you should rally your team mates to participate more and increase your chances in winning and the tournament system could be fixed but no game is perfect so I just deal with it and it is obvious to see the effort put in to this game and when you get to a certain point in the game ( when you can be drafted into a specific team and can earn money rewards ) they ban multiple accounts and I kind of see it as cheating in a way if you just try hard and think it through it isn’t that hard
- Supercell Oy
- 197.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Supercell Oy
- In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Gems $4.99
- Fistful of Gems $0.99
- Pass Royale $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.