One-tap slow motion camera app with incredible filters and transition effects! As easy as taking a photo: just take a snapshot of the best moments, Slowmographer automatically turns it into a 3-second loop that you can share as GIF or video!
Featured on hundreds of App Store's around the world!
"Tried it, said how smart the timing of upgrading to paid version is, paid, made gif, and now it’s my new favorite app."
-- Niv Dror, ProductHunt.com
"Love this app! The more I use it, the better it gets! Can't wait for future updates."
-- WillieEighty's review (App Store, UK)
"Clean interface, very intuitive. Just need to remind myself to use it more over the stock camera!"
-- Ixuru's review (App Store, US)
"I've posted several slomo shots and they all have received comments. Most wanting to know how I made the videos."
-- JHCage's review (App Store, US)
"Great app very funky and easy to use!"
-- mrpistolpete's review on the (App Store, UK)
Compared to other slow motion apps, Slowmographer saves you so much time: no editing at all, you can share immediately after the shot is taken! In addition, you can string multiple shots together into a longer edit to tell a more complex story.
GIFs are great if you want to share visual moments in your conversation via iMessage, Email, or Facebook Messenger. When you post mixes to Instagram, Vine or Tumblr or Snapchat the app will use the looping video.
In addition, you can beam your shots directly to your friend's nearby phone so she can use your moments in her mixes as well.
- Record fixed-length slow motion clips (support of iPhone’s native high-speed recording technology, 240fps on iPhone 6, 120fps on iPhone 5S, 60fps on iPhone 5C and 5)
- Add image filters to fine tune your shots
- Add transition effects to get the most out of the looping format
- Make longer edits with the Make Mix feature
- Share on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, iMessage, WhatsApp, Viber, Facebook Messenger, etc.
- Burst mode: hold the capture button to take multiple shots in a row
- Automatic flicker removal (caused by artificial light)
- Quick access of the main functions through 3D Touch (only on iPhone 6 and 6S)
- Save as video to your camera roll
- Save as GIF to the camera roll
- Save to Adobe's Creative Cloud
- Additional transitions
- Beam shots to another iPhone
- View curated loops from Instagram picked by our team
Photographers, videgraphers,travellers, sports & outdoor enthusiasts, lifestyle bloggers, instagrammers, tumblr users, vine stars, etc.
Riders love Slowmographer too: skateboard, bmx, mountain bike, snowboard, ski, surf fans are using it to share their best tricks and moments. If their GoPro isn't with them or if it's just too complicated to make an edit, Slowmographer is the best and most instant action camera app.
Be a slowmographer yourself, start with slowmography NOW! Those beautiful slowmographs will let you shine on Instagram!
If you like Slowmographer please rate the app & leave a review on the App Store.
Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/slowmographer.co
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/slowmograph
Follow us on Tumblr: http://slowmographer.tumblr.com
Like our Facebook page: http://facebook.com/everydayslowmo
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Select existing shot in iMessage app
- Fix: crash when other camera iMessage apps were opened,
- Fix: crash when selfie mode was selected on iPhone7
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty fun app. I wish you could just hold the shutter down to capture continuously and then select the 2 seconds you want to keep, or at least capture multiple clips in a row.
(Edit) updated to 4 stars, there is a hidden setting to enable burst mode. I wish the setting wasn't buried in the iPhone settings app, I always hated that, you would never figure it out on your own! Thanks
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks a lot for your feedback! Actually, you can do that by going to Settings / Slowmograph and switching on 'Burst capture mode on long tap' That will enable you to capture shots in a row and connect them when making a mix :).
Super Cool and Super Easy
I was pleasantly surprised with this app! Many times video apps are clunky and/or difficult to figure out how to use. This one is simple in its premise (I.e. Slow motion video) but with some nice effects and the ability to "mix" clips together seamlessly with just a few taps. I really like the effects (something I wasn't expecting before trying it) and think they make mixing clips together more quirky and fun. So bottom line: simple, clean, and fun to use!
Great Concept - Fun to Use
I just found this app recently and I love it. Slow mo is obviously a feature you can find on the camera or even Snapchat now, but the way this app loops is awesome. It's like boomerang in slow motion with more effects and filters. Also super easy to use. Only tough part is getting he timing right, but that's the case with any video app.
Would definitely recommend.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mo Flux LTD
- 82.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Mo Flux Ltd.