Swift Publisher is your all-purpose page layout and desktop publisher for Mac. And by all, we mean all. From brochures and flyers to CD labels and beautiful, professional business cards.
What Swift Publisher can do for you:
Brochures, flyers, catalogs, newsletters, menus, letterheads, posters
Discs & Media
CD and DVD labels, covers, tray inserts, folding booklets, VHS covers
Business cards, name badges, placeholder cards, CD and DVD cards, discount
Labels & Envelopes
Address labels, envelopes, shipping labels, barcode labels, file folder
labels, UPC and other barcode labels
Calendars, greeting cards, postcards, certificates, invitations, thanks you
• View and edit pages side-by-side with two-page spreads
• Use master pages to quickly create uniform pages for any project
• Unlimited layers to create complex designs while keeping the canvas uncluttered
• Customizable grid for precise document layout
• Adjustable and smart guides help aligning design elements
• Print multi-page booklets with the program taking care of page order for you
Working with Texts
• Create multi-column layouts with flowing text boxes
• Set up customizable text styles and apply them with one click
• Horizontal, vertical and circular text support
• Wrap text around pictures or other objects
• Apply linear and radial gradients, draw freehand shapes, apply strokes, and more
• Edit photos and with Core Image filters using the built-in image editor
• Add a shadow and stroke to any design element
• Crop, rotate, resize, tint, tile, and control the transparency of pictures
• 300 pre-designed templates
• Library of over 2,000 clipart images
• Integration with Depositphotos online photo bank
• Apply one of over 100 image masks to any picture
• Professionally designed 2D & 3D heading styles
• Use adjustable Smart Shapes as frames for your images
• Automatically print out labels for multiple contacts with the mail merge
• Quickly populate business cards with contact information imported right
from Apple Contacts
• Import photos directly from Photos app or custom folder
• Import a list of music tracks right from iTunes for music discs
• Generate QR Code, UPC-A/E, Code 39, and other barcodes with embedded data
from a text file
Sharing & Printing
• Support for thousands of popular label and card papers by Avery, Neato,
Memorex, and others
• Support for multiple direct-to-disc printers
• Export to TIFF, JPEG, EPS, and PDF
• Set up document bleeds and DPI
• Convert text to curves to avoid problems with missing fonts
• Share to Facebook and Twitter with just a few clicks
• Art Text 4 is now supported via Linkback.
• Added the possibility to update File Data fields linked to a text file.
• Fixed the bug with the Quantity field not working in the Print dialog.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Surprisingly Good and Stable! And easy to learn!
I'm a newbie to desktop publishing and found this software easy to learn (I viewed a handful of short, tutorial videos that I found online) and very feature rich for the price. I'm a teacher scrambling to put polished items up online (due to the COVID-19 pandemic) for my now online, asynchronous lectures. I couldn't be more grateful -- the final products look way beyond what I thought I was capable of before undertaking my desktop publishing projects. I even splurged for the extra graphics package, which I think is a good value, particularly since I don't have to worry about useage rights.
*Feature Request: Please consider adding the option to "name" one's Master Pages. By default, Master Pages are given the name of A, B, C, etc as they are created. If I could name the Master Pages, it would be easier for me to remember for what purpose a given Master Page was created for before applying it to a Content Page. I might like to name a Master Page: Cover, Content, Worksheet, Handout, Calculations, etc...
Keep up the good developement work. Because of my good experiecne with this product, I'll probably check out other software from this publisher as well.
Developer Response ,
Hello Jomi, its pleasure to know that our software helps teachers and students during the pandemic. As for your request to name master pages, I have forwarded it to our developers for consideration, and maybe they will implement this in one of the future updates.
Great Combo of Features + Ease of Use
Very glad I bought Swift Publisher; it is well worth the price. This app makes it incredibly easy to create marketing materials like brochures, newsletters, etc. I pulled together a tri-fold brochure in no time, completely from scratch. The hard part is writing the content (a blank page is a scary thing), but the examples provided in Swift Publisher’s template gallery make even that task less daunting. I picked out a template, then used the pre-defined text areas to fill in the content. The text areas are small, requiring only a few sentences (but there are options for longer items, too). Coming up with a few brief, to-the-point phrases is a lot easier for me than writing long paragraphs. The image tools are decent, though not enough to completely rework one of your photos. If you need serious cropping/cleaning or other mods to your images you may still want to pre-tweak them using something else. This is great software that can probably do just about anything you need for printed marketing products. Definitely recommend; a real bargain.
Much Easier that MS Publisher
I’ve never had much experience with desktop publishers, but I understand that they’re supposed to be easier and better than a word processor when page formatting is a top priority. Our church office PC has MS Publisher, and I’ve been able to fumble my way through it (you really need to take a class for it, it’s got so many functions). Well, I had to get a funeral bulletin ready in a short amount of time, so I tried Swift Publisher. So intuitive (it behaves just like an Apple-produced app) and straightforward! And the automatic booklet print function really takes the stress our of making sure you have your pages in the right order. This has really helped me be more productive with church publications. It would be nice if Swift documents could be imported into MS Publisher and vice-versa, but I understand such compatibility isn’t always possible. But thanks for such a powerful and easy-to-use desktop publisher that even novices can master in no time. Well done!
- Belight Software, ltd
- 445.2 MB
- Graphics & Design
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Belight Software, Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 40,000 images $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.