Piano Chords Assistant displays chords and scales next to your favorite songs for helping you easily identify what notes to play on your piano!
Open any web page you like, choose the chords you need and start playing them on the piano in seconds.
Varying from children songs to pop, rock, folk, classical songs, there are a lot of great websites that show you what chords you should play.
In the chords area you can:
- 3D Touch a chord to have a quick glance at it
- tap a chord to listen to it
- long press a chord to edit/delete it
- also add scales
If you know the scale for the song, add it to the screen and try playing with your right hand only notes from that scale along with the chords.
Whenever a chord is not familiar to you, just add it to the screen and know how to play it at a glance. It Is That Simple!
Choose the location of the chords area: bottom/right
Hide the chords area when you don't need it.
Choose the best chord inversion that allows you to switch faster from a chord to the next one. The purpose is to easily move your fingers to play the next chord.
1. This application allows loading of internet pages without any parental filtering (this is why it is rated 17+)
2. The chords and scales can be rendered while offline. Loading the external webpages songs, requires an internet connection
3. Piano Chords Assistant is not affiliated with e-chords.com (although we recommend using that site as it is a great resource for learning new songs)
Added automatic webpage scrolling.
Tap the button with two arrows pointing down and you can select the autoscrolling speed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love being able to show chords next to a song that I want to learn and sing with other people. This app just needs one more feature of being able to save the web page or file on my device so that I can use it when the is no internet available.
I'd give it a zero if I could.
It's not a good app folks. Don't waste your time
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear that 😞. This means it's either not clear what the app does or you're looking for some other functionality. I hope you find the appropriate app that helps you enjoy music while improving your piano playing skills.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.