Home design app that can turn anyone into a home designer by helping to create detailed floor plan layouts, home design 3D visualizations, house interior and exterior walkthroughs. You will be amazed how easily, quickly and precisely you can lay out and furnish a kitchen, living room or an entire house! Beside offering advanced house design tools, Pro edition provides superior export options and Elevation View mode.
Single purchase entitles you to install the app on your iPads and/or iPhones.
• Create detailed 2D floor plan layouts.
• Beautiful real-time 3D rendering of house design or apartment.
• Project your 3D home into the real world surroundings, and even walk around or inside the house using View in AR option.
• Project Gallery contains house and interior design samples (kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms, etc).
• Share interior designs between iOS, macOS or Windows 10 devices.
• Free access to video tutorials, on-line Help, Quick Start Guide and quick technical support.
Floor Plan Tools
• Trace the imported floor plan or draw your own house plan from scratch using the Straight Wall, Arc Wall, or Room tools.
• Customize the 2D representation of your furniture.
• View real-time dimensions for walls, ceilings, and floors when drawing in 2D Plan view.
• Use smart Dimension tool to set the distance between underlying objects or walls.
• Precise positioning achieved thanks to smart guides and object snapping.
• Diverse measurement units supported (inches, feet, meters, etc).
Real-Time 3D Environment
• Walk through your 3D interior.
• Add and move furniture and other objects, apply materials.
• All changes, made in 3D or 2D, are rendered in 3D in real time.
• Set multiple cameras to see the house or its interior from different angles.
• Achieve natural lighting by setting up true geolocation, daytime and overcast.
• Adjust light fixtures throughout the house to get realistic lighting scene.
• Create corner windows and complex openings.
• Soft and natural shadows.
3D Models and Materials
• 2,000+ furniture and other models for diverse home design styles.
• Import thousands of free models from Trimble 3D Warehouse.
• 2,100+ supplied materials.
• Set the exact size of a material tile to know how much of the material is needed for your house renovation project.
Roofs and Dormers
• Roof Assistant with 12 roof templates.
• Add segments to fully customize the roof.
• 16 dormer templates.
Export and Share the Result
• Share your home interiors to Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo or YouTube.
• Export 3D views of the house or an apartment to JPEG, TIFF, PNG, and BMP.
• Share 360° Panorama JPEG images to Facebook.
• Render a realistic home interior and exterior walkthrough videos.
• Create Stereo 3D Video, 360° Video and even Stereo 3D 360° Video.
• Quickly send a copy of your project via Mail, Messages or AirDrop.
• iCloud support.
What makes Pro different from Free version:
• Unlimited number of projects.
• Unlimited floor levels.
• No watermark on the exports.
• Use custom images as textures.
• Import objects in COLLADA, FBX, OBJ or 3DS formats.
• Export the entire project or selected objects to USDZ, SCN, SCNZ, COLLADA, 3DS, FBX, OBJ, VRML Version 2.0 or X3D format.
• Elevation view.
• Custom shaped roofs.
• Polygonal-based Block tool for drawing balconies, porches, and more.
• FOV (field of view) and parallel camera projection.
• Export quality extended to Ultra HD for movies and 360° Panoramas, and to Hi-res (16000x16000) for still shots.
• Light editor (helps to add a light source to imported objects).
• Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Exactly what we needed
My husband and I were looking for an app to design the floor plan of our home, after trying the free version we decided this app was perfect! Areas for improvement; items could named a little better, more furniture variety (kitchen), ability to import free version design to pro when you buy the app, and timber accents would be nice too! I will say that it’s hard to figure how out how to SAVE or make sure it’s auto saving? Would be nice if you could save and edit the file name from inside the project under the settings tab. Other than that great app, highly recommend.
Wonderful app but needs improvement
I love this app it has made my life so much easier. All the features are amazing, this app was totally worth the money. But I would like to bring attention to the fact that when you upload anything from Trimble 3D warehouse it takes an extremely long time to load. Also sometimes the app crashes, I have the latest version of the app but it still continues to crash and undo some of my work. I think this is very important because although there is a wide selection of furniture, Trimble 3D warehouse has a larger selection and I can get exactly what I need. I am sure that others would appreciate this too. Other than that I love the app it has done miracles for me with how much time I save from sketching everything. The developers did a nice job but just about every app out there needs slight improvements. :)
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for your kind words about our app.
We will investigate the crashes you reported. If possible, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Knowing what Trimble 3D Warehouse objects cause the crashes would help a lot.
BeLight Software Support
Not sure what’s going on...
Update.. Constantly crashing ....
I can’t open anything on ipad on iPad os 13, I make a selection and it just sits and spins and tells me can’t be opened. When it does open, whatever has been changed with the light 💡 settings makes it crash if not turned off (I also have the settings to turn off lights while moving setup) . Also would love a better, more efficient way to add/change colors on an object or a room. Currently you have to tap a color, drag to wall , then tap a color, drag to other wall, and do that for the baseboards, and trim, and ceiling , and floor, and ... it’s a bit taxing. Also would love to be able to change the color of a texture, and it not change the item to one solid color. Like change a brick color from brown to red. Better editing abilities for IPad like windows or mac had would be very helpful. Looking forward to an update ASAP as I need to be able to complete projects for clients , thanks 🙏
Developer Response ,
Hello! Please, contact us at email@example.com We will do our best to help you with the project. There is a chance you downloaded some damaged objects which cause the app to crash. In any case, we need to look at the project and provide you with the instructions on how to fix it.
As to the application of materials. If you use the app on iPad, the fastest way to apply materials to several objects or building elements at once is using the combination of Library, Inspector and 3D view. You need to select the items in 3D view or in the Project Tree (the tab available in the Library), then open Object Materials tab of the Inspector. All materials of the selected objects will be listed there. Select the ones you want to change and switch the Library to Materials tab. Drag and drop the material you want to the selected items in Object Materials tab. It will be applied to all your selections. Fast and easy.
BeLight Software Support
- Belight Software, ltd
- 294.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2019 BeLight Software
- In-App Purchases
- Extras 1: Additional Materials $4.99
- Extras 2: Additional Plants $4.99
- Scandinavian Style Furniture $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.