Home design app that can turn anyone into a home designer by helping to create detailed floor plan layouts, 3D home design visualizations, house interior and exterior walkthroughs. You will be amazed how easily, quickly and precisely you can lay out and furnish a kitchen, living room or an entire house with a garden! In addition to offering advanced house design tools, Pro edition provides the terrain editing tools, superior export options and Elevation View mode.
A single purchase entitles you to install the app on your iPads and/or iPhones.
• Create detailed 2D floor plan layouts.
• Beautiful real-time 3D rendering of house design or apartment.
• Scan your room or house using the RoomScanner feature based on LiDAR technology to recreate its digital copy in the app.
• Project your 3D home into the real-world surroundings, and even walk around or inside the house using the View in AR option.
• The Project Gallery contains house and interior design samples (kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms, etc).
• Share interior designs between iOS, macOS or Windows 10 devices.
• Free access to video tutorials, online Help, Quick Start Guide and quick technical support.
Floor Plan Tools
• Trace the imported floor plan or draw your own house plan from scratch using the Straight Wall, Arc Wall or Room tools.
• Use Terrain, Elevation Line, Elevation Spline, Pit and Pathway tools to recreate an identical copy of landscape around your house.
• Customize the 2D representation of your furniture.
• View real-time dimensions for walls, ceilings and floors when drawing in the 2D Plan view.
• Use the smart Dimension tool to set the distance between underlying objects or walls.
• Precise positioning achieved thanks to smart guides and object snapping.
• Diverse measurement units supported (inches, feet, meters, etc).
Real-Time 3D Environment
• Walk through your 3D interior design.
• Beautiful physically based materials provide realistic interior renderings.
• Add and move furniture and other objects, and apply materials.
• All changes made in 3D or 2D are rendered in 3D in real time.
• Set multiple cameras to see the house or its interior from different angles.
• Achieve natural lighting by setting up true geolocation, daytime and overcast.
• Adjust light fixtures throughout the house to achieve a realistic lighting scene.
• Create corner windows and complex openings.
• Soft and natural shadows.
3D Models and Materials
• 2,000+ furniture and other models for diverse home design styles.
• Import thousands of free models from the Trimble 3D Warehouse.
• 2,100+ supplied materials.
Roofs and Dormers
• Roof Assistant with 12 roof templates.
• Add segments to fully customize the roof.
• 16 dormer templates.
Export and Share the Result
• Export 3D views of the house or apartment to JPEG, TIFF, PNG and BMP.
• Share 360° Panorama JPEG images to Facebook.
• Render a realistic home interior and exterior walkthrough videos.
• Create Stereo 3D Video, 360° Video and even Stereo 3D 360° Video.
• Quickly send a copy of your project via Mail, Messages or AirDrop.
• iCloud support.
What makes Pro different from Free version:
• Save and export enabled.
• Unlimited floor levels.
• Terrain editing tools to create home exterior designs.
• Custom images can be used as textures.
• Advanced Material Editor (helps to create more complex materials with reflective, glossy and rough surfaces).
• Import objects in COLLADA, FBX, OBJ or 3DS formats.
• Export the entire project or selected objects to USDZ, SCN, SCNZ, DAE, 3DS, FBX, OBJ, VRML Version 2.0 or X3D format.
• Elevation view.
• Custom shaped roofs.
• Polygonal-based Block tool for drawing balconies, porches and more.
• FOV (field of view) and parallel camera projection.
• Export quality extended to Ultra HD for movies and 360° Panoramas, and to Hi-res (16,000 x 16,000) for still shots.
• Light editor (helps to add a light source to imported objects).
• Introduced 50+ Musical Instruments in-app purchase (available for all users who follow us on Instagram).
• Fixed the problem with some items, not moving with the room in 2D.
• Fixed the problem with some roof previews in the Roof Assistant.
• Fixed the order of items imported as the Library Archive.
• Improved import of SH3D files.
• Other minor fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
What happened??? (updated)
UPDATE: Developers of this app are awesome and have awesome response time! I did discover that the reason why it was crashing was because of a super large 3rd party download from Trimble. I was able to remove it and get moving again. I have learned that when I download items from trimble - if they take longer than 30 seconds to download I automatically delete them so that they won’t be an issue. I would ding Trimble... I think they need to give more information and such on their items so you can be more educated about them before you download them... but I am LOVING Live Home 3D Pro!!
I have so very much enjoyed this app and have had the most fun using it to design my house that is currently being built. Everything was going GREAT until this week! It started crashing!! It takes FOREVER to load (if it will load without an error)... and then a few minutes into working on the project it kicks me out of the app completely! I have deleted and reinstalled the app I don’t know how many times. I am on an Ipad Pro with plenty of memory and storage so I don’t know what is going on. It is super frustrating becuase I have spent so much time working on my project... what happened to this app?????? Right now I cannot recommend this app to anyone... 3 days ago I would have recommended it to everyone!
Developer Response ,
Hello! There could be several reasons why the app may crash: 1) the lack of free space on your device (we recommend to have at least 2 GB for the normal app functioning); the solution - backup and delete the unnecessary content from your device to free enough space for the app; 2) some third party objects (such as the ones downloaded from the Trimble 3D Warehouse), may contain a big amount of triangles or have issues with the texture which leads to excessive consumption of RAM during the download, which, in its turn, crashes the app; the solution - turn off your internet connection, open the project and find the object which was downloading (it has a clock sign or “X” on the 2D plan and has a white box shape with clock or warning message in 3D), delete it; the app should stop crashing after that. If none of the above is the case, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will do our best to help you.
BeLight Software Support
Exactly what we needed
My husband and I were looking for an app to design the floor plan of our home, after trying the free version we decided this app was perfect! Areas for improvement; items could named a little better, more furniture variety (kitchen), ability to import free version design to pro when you buy the app, and timber accents would be nice too! I will say that it’s hard to figure how out how to SAVE or make sure it’s auto saving? Would be nice if you could save and edit the file name from inside the project under the settings tab. Other than that great app, highly recommend.
There are 2 issue need to be consider; First I don’t why the app closed immediately many times. That one of the weakness or errors and the other one is really limited for the one who work with it means professionals. For instance there are situations need to be resolve but this is just good enough for making predictable models If we talking about you compared this app with something like Revit. Depends on how you advertise it and I expected. This can not solve many things in my job but I really try with it. There are some software errors, like measurements and adjustments issue Which I experienced many times and never make sense. It can not modified shapes if you don’t have model. And not good at roof if it’s complicated. Not like tutorial videos but really complicated roofs either. But I impressed that I compare it with something like professional BIM softwares.
If we go through for what we pay it’s okey to pay for but I at lease expected not frustrated by errors. Maybe my work is heavy load for it but it’s really not just small but professional. I request if any way reduce this errors before disappointed to use. And if there are accessible models which encourage me to stay with it.
Developer Response ,
Good day! Thank you for the feedback! There could be several reasons why the app may crash. For example, some third party objects (such as the ones downloaded from the Trimble 3D Warehouse), may contain a big amount of triangles or have issues with the texture which leads to excessive consumption of RAM during the download, which, in its turn, crashes the app; the solution - turn off your internet connection, open the project and find the object which was downloading (it has a clock sign or “X” on the 2D plan and has a white box shape with clock or warning message in 3D), delete it; the app should stop crashing after that.
As to the issues with the measurements and adjustments, please let us know more details at email@example.com We will check it asap.
BeLight Software Support
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Belight Software, ltd
- 380.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2021 BeLight Software
- In-App Purchases
- Additional Materials $4.99
- Scandinavian Style Furniture $4.99
- Outdoor Object Collection $4.99
- Additional Plants $4.99
- 50 Houses Pack $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.