Imagine a world without cars where colorful drones rule narrow underground alleyways. Would it usher in an era of tranquility? Find out in Retro Drone -- travel across the boroughs of the city and manage drones while avoiding gridlock and chaos!
- Retro artwork and colors
- Draw paths for drones to their destinations
- Visual and audio feedback to play effectively
- Eight exciting boroughs with new adventures in each one
- Nine different drones each with their own quirks
- Drone School makes getting started easy
- Difficulty settings for a bespoke gaming experience
- Unique theme music for each borough
- Charing Cross
- Regent's Park
- Oxford Circus
- Elephant and Castle
- Bromley by Bow
- Hounslow Central
- Bond Street
Want to see how you rank in Hounslow Central and Bond Street? Try this update!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Don't waste your time
It would be a fun game but what would appear in the lower right corner during the game play, but an advertisement right smack dab in the playing field, which must be an obstacle because there is no way to play through that portal without messing up
It's the same as their other games
It's like a minimalist version of their other game "traffic city". It's fun, but yeah, the ads are kinda in the way of the game. That needs to be fixed!!! Also none of the levels that's previewed above are in the game. Gimme those levels, those look fun.
Why is traffic city making me click through an ad screen for this game every time I switch back to the app? Not cool.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.