My own recipes - All your recipes in one place is an easy-to-use management for all your recipes.
A simple modern design allows you to manage your recipe into categories. You can easily change and add categories.
The app makes it also possible to use PDFs or pictures as recipes.
All recipes are managed together in the app and the build-in search allows you to find them quickly and easily.
You can simply share your recepies by mail, iMessages or WhatsApp. If the recipient also has the app, he can easily import the recipes.
The built-in grocery list can be quickly filled with ingredients from the recipes and shared through the app. For example, with the noteapp or via email.
• Modern design
• Easy to use
• Clear user interface
• Wizard for Recipes (only iPad)
• Use tags to organize your recipes
• Easy management of recipes in categories
• Determine yourself how much categories you need and try them individually in your favorite colors
• Add pictures to the recipes
• With the built-in search, you can find your recipes quickly
• You can create your own recipes, but also use pictures and PDFs
• For your own recipes you can take notes
• Build-in grocery list
• Export your recipes as PDF
• The shopping list can easily be shared via email
• The recipes can be shared via email and messages
• A recipe received via email can be transferred directly into your app
• iCloud backup function for all your recipes
Ratings and Reviews
So far so good
I have uploaded 1 recipe and so far so good. It was easy to use and I am looking forward to adding more recipes. Thank you!
This is the best for recipes. You can use their suggestions or add another folder, like airfryer. I can use my screen shots and put them in the proper folders. It is awesome. It also transfers the recipes from my iPad to iPhone app. I use this all the time.
Not worth taking up space on iPad
Don’t waste your time with this; I could do the same thing in Apple Notes app. Spend some money on a quality Recipe app such as Paprika 3.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.