Beat Tracker is an app for tracking and exporting your heart rate data from the Health app. Share your heart rate data in CSV format by email or AirDrop. Print your heart rate data using AirPrint. New in this release, save to Dropbox.
- Integration with Apple Health app.
- Visualize your heart rate with the Graph.
- Daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and yearly reports.
- Create your own reports with custom date ranges.
- Email reports in CSV (Comma Separated Value) format.
- Email image of the graph.
- Print data and graphs wirelessly with AirPrint.
- Supports AirDrop.
- Save to Dropbox.
- Support for a variety of date formats.
This app requires an iPhone with the Apple Health app installed. Beat Tracker reads heart rate data from the Health app's data store. We recommend using your Apple Watch to populate the Health app's data store, but you may also import heart rate data from other sources and devices into the Health app.
** Disclaimer **
This app and any information given by it or by RWH Technology, LLC are for educational purposes only. They are not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. RWH Technology, LLC assumes no responsibility for any circumstances arising out of the use, misuse, interpretation, or application of any of this information. Your medical provider should be consulted for any medical advice.
At RWH Technology, LLC we are committed to the privacy and safety of our customers. This app:
- Does not collect/share any user's personally identifiable information.
- Does not contain Social Network Integration or Links.
- Does not contain ads.
- Does not contain In-App-Purchases.
- Does not contain push notifications.
- Save your heart rate data to Dropbox.
- Select a date format.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- RWH Technology, LLC
- 37.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2016-2018, RWH Technology, LLC. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.