Document management with automatic recognition of values and assignments.
Ideal for business and personal taxes, accounting and expenses. Detailed information on the current financial situation. The data is stored locally, which guarantees high confidentiality.
- Processes PDF, email, web pages, scans and images
- Automatic recognition of amount, date, currency and more
- Integrated fast text recognition (OCR) with support for over 100 languages
- Folders can be monitored and documents can be imported automatically
- Supports all scanners, especially ScanSnap
- Extensive evaluations according to various criteria and time periods
- Numerous software integrations facilitate the work:
- Direct payment of the invoice with the recognized values via MoneyMoney, iFinance, BankX and SEPA
- Import of outgoing invoices via GrandTotal
- Automatic processing through filter rules from Apple Mail and other email applications
- Extensive export and reporting functions to Microsoft Excel and other formats
- Automatic currency conversion according to daily exchange rates
- Extensive search and filter
- Detection of duplicates
- iOS integration via proven document scanner apps
A trial version is available at receipts-app.com
- The text recognition engine has been updated to use the latest version of Tesseract 4.1.1 to improve results.
- The bug reporting has been updated
- Warnings about dangerous locations has been reduced
- Fixed a rare issue that caused Receipts to crash on GrandTotal imports
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This things actually works
It is so nice to purchase a program that works so well. I followed instructions on the web site and set up email so that all receipts get brought into Receipts for separate storage. That is going to save me hours. I recommend this program although I am still new at it.
OCR could be better, but otherwise, it’s wonderful!
I like that you don’t have to outsource your receipts, so there’s better confidentiality. The OCR misses occasional numbers in faintly-printed receipts, but once that hurdle is overcome, it’s exactly what I was looking for in a receipt management application.
Simple and Intuitive
Finally, an app that actually works for people who are not accountants and don't want to learn how to be one. I switched to this app from Neat and I am not going back.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.