Introducing the Pro Features Collection: all the existing In-App Purchase features in one easy-to-get bundle.
** Free to download **
Blocs Wave is a fun and beautifully designed music app for making and recording new music quickly. For songwriters and electronic music makers alike, it is an on-the-move powerful portable music studio.
Start new musical ideas by discovering new sounds across genres. Make your tunes unique by slicing and rearranging your sounds. Play with beautiful touchable waveforms and build up loops in real-time by recording your voice or other sounds, and build bigger ideas using song sections. Blocs Wave is also great for live looping, thanks to its real-time stretch and pitch engine.
• Find ideas quickly - Combine sounds across genres
• Play with sounds - Beautiful, touchable waveforms
• Record new sounds - Capture your own vocals and instruments
• Explore a huge sound library - Find amazing sounds across genres from electronic to indie, EDM to songwriting, and more
• Expand your collection - Download more sounds from an ever-expanding soundpack library
• Chop up sounds - Use Slice Mode to make every sound unique (In-App Purchase)
• Export your music - Create a mixdown or export individual tracks
• Shape your sound - 3-band EQ for boosting bass and mixing sounds (In-App Purchase)
• Launchpad Soundpack sharing - Get hundreds more genres and styles through our Launchpad for iOS app
• Real-time stretching - Change tempo while playing
• Real-time recording - Build up live recorded loops in real-time
• Import - Bring in your own sounds from other apps (In-App Purchase)
• Key aware - All library sounds stay in-key with each other
• User library - Manage your recorded and imported sounds
• Works well with others - Supports Audiobus, AudioCopy/AudioShare and hardware input
• Jam in sync - Supports Ableton Link
For support enquires please visit: https://ampifymusic.com/support
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram:
This update contains a few minor bugfixes.
We really appreciate your feedback. If you have comments, questions or feature requests, let us know at email@example.com. If you like Blocs Wave and have a minute to spare, please review it in the app store.
Ratings and Reviews
Beautifully presented and intuitively designed, Blocs Wave is an engaging tool for making music. Using simple taps, you can add sounds from a number of genres, and many more are available through In-App Purchases. You can also create unique sounds by manipulating waveforms with your fingertips (which looks as cool as it sounds) and record your own using your device’s microphone.
My whole family digs this app!
I came across this app by a Youtuber recommendation, as a means to get ideas out and formulated very quickly. It helps me a lot, specifically when I need to be creative, but I have that starters “block”, making it difficult to get going. It’s also a great way to pass time and still be productive. As for my kids, my 11yr old daughter has become interested in it, as she plays trombone in school, but gets bored with their music. It allows her to expand her thinking. But for my 7yr old son?... this app has awakened a beast. If I let him, he will sit on my iPad all day just making beats. As it is, I have had to somewhat repurpose my iPad around this app and a few others. So yes, I could easily give it 5 stars. I do have a request though. Is it possible to include a search feature? Maybe even a subgroup/folder input feature? I’ve input many of my own sample packs, but it has been a tedious venture, being that I am only allowed to input files. If you can make it where folders can be input, and they would still remain accessible as subgroups within the app... I would be over the moon for this app.
One of the best!!!!
This all sat in my phone for a month before I got bored and began exploring it. Omg I can’t believe how powerful but amazingly simple to use little app. I’ve been looking for this!!!! Yeah it doesn’t have the advanced editing features some of my others have but it’s still super fun to play around with. I’ve made a couple bangers already. Awesome that you can’t shoot it over to Launchpad so you can play your “clips” individually almost like an Ableton environment. I hooked up my Launchpad mini and was super excited but unfortunately it doesn’t work with that app even though on the box it says it does. Man if I could build em all in Blocs Wave, shoot the individual shots over to launchpad app, plugin the mini, open GarageBand or Fl Studio or whatever DAW you want and use the IAA to have your launchpad and record? Hell I might never ever need a laptop again. AMPIFY PLEASE MAKE IT SO!!!! I will love and support you forever! Haha
Edit: I just read on Launchpads info that it does do that but only with iPad. Womp womp womp. Guess I gotta but an iPad now. Wish you could make that happen for iPhone.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Focusrite Audio Engineering Ltd.
- 49.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Focusrite Audio Engineering Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Dusk Dynamics $1.99
- Chiptune $1.99
- Electric Hip Hop $1.99
- 909 Booster $0.00
- Fusion Cinematics $1.99
- Pro Features Collection $9.99
- Lofi Hip Hop $0.00
- EQ $1.99
- Audio Import $5.99
- Liquid Deep House $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.