Joe is a little goldfish who dreams of becoming a shark, the greatest hero of all the oceans.
One day his friend the sea horse gives him a fin he found in the ocean. Joe puts it on proudly, and is finally able to swim with the sharks he is so fascinated by. But then a violent storm breaks loose and takes away his fin. Joe needs your help to find his fin.
Guide Joe during the search of his fin. Travel all over the ocean, meet its inhabitants, and discover the 4 hidden games.
• Joe and the diver: Joe discovers à yellow submarine. Like him, it has been caught by the storm, and ran aground on a coral reef with the diver on board. Help him to get out of the corals by moving him with your finger.
• Joe and the octopus: the turtle, which lives in the ocean, swallowed a magic flower that transformed it into an octopus. To reverse the spell, the turtle has to eat another flower. Move the octopus to the left and to the right, try not to touch the wooden logs, and to grab the petals.
• Joe and the boat: Joe finds a capsized boat. Little fish have been caught in its nets. Help them to get away by cutting the nets with your fingers. Pay attention to not touch the sea urchins and the electric eels.
• Joe and the train: the train that takes people to the city is blocked. The rails are covered with water after the storm. Help him to get back to the train station. Touch the screen with your finger to make him jump. Avoid the rocks.
After every game you win a new superpower that allows you to control the weather. You can let it snow, rain, make the sun shine, or raise a storm. To activate your superpower, just press with your finger on Joe, and chose the power you want.
And keep an eye out when you finished the four games. You might see a whale. It will tell you the end of the story, and give a new power to Joe.
DISCOVER THE FISH
When crossing the ocean, you will meet up a lot of fish each as strange as the other. Press on them with your finger to capture them and collect them in your book. Be careful, they will change depending on the weather. To see which fish you already caught, you can open the book by pressing with your finger on the symbol on the upper left corner of your screen.
You can locate yourself in the ocean with the map. To see the map, you need to press the symbol of the globe in the upper right corner of the screen.
AND ALSO :
• Rain at Noon is also a book. It contains modules of paper, which you can make interact with the application. The book is not necessary to fully enjoy the application.
• The application requires no internet connection.
• The application evolves depending on the weather around you and the moment of the day.
A story by Julie Stephen Chheng produced by Ex Nihilo / Volumique
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I didn't have high expectations for this game, since there were no ratings or reviews to see, but I am so glad I got it because it is just absolutely wonderful for children. We have a 7 year old and a 3 year old. The 7 year old loved it, played through it fairly easily, and will probably play it again at some point (she's actually a bit too advanced for it, but she still enjoyed it). The 3 year old ADORES it, and asks to play it whenever we have screen time. It's a very well thought out game, with beautiful graphics, a compelling story line, and a meaningful life lesson. If you have small children, get this game! You and they will not be disappointed.
- les editions volumiques
- 515.8 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Les Editions Volumiques
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.