Dinotrux: Trux It Up! is all about teamwork and cooperation. Plus... there is so much to do!
• Join the cast from the hit TV show that’s half dinosaur and half construction vehicle to rebuild their community.
• Team up with your favorite characters: Ty Rux, Revvit, Skya, Dozer, and Garby.
• Explore the vibrant and animated Dinotrux world with easy tap and touch controls.
• Crush it, smash it, move it, lift it – help the Dinotrux build up their awesome Dinotrux landmark.
• Gets your bits busy with fun mini-games and learn how to repair and solve problems with the Reptools.
• Lead the Dinotrux to success as you build, collect, and share resources in interactive gameplay!
• Don’t let the resident super villain, D-Structs, destroy your work!
Learn how to collaborate with the Dinotrux to rebuild a bigger and better world where everyone can play.
There’s no job too big for the Dinotrux! Download now and Trux It Up!
Like all other Fox & Sheep apps, Dinotrux: Trux It Up! is FREE OF ADS. This app is full of fun combining a user-friendly interface, amazing graphics and interactive animations.
Dinotrux © 2016 DreamWorks Animation LLC. All Rights Reserved.
About Fox & Sheep:
We are a Studio in Berlin and develop high quality apps for kids at the age of 2-8 years. We are parents ourselves and work passionately and with a lot of commitment on our products. We work with the best illustrators and animators around the world to create and present the best apps possible – to enrich the lives of our and your kids.
We have fixed some bugs and optimized the app. Enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
New update has new bugs.
My toddler loves this game and plays it over and over. But ever since the update about two months ago, there’s a bug when you deliver ore to Skya, Ton Ton gets stuck. The only way to free him, is by earning a letter with another trux. But if you’ve earned all the letters, your SOL. No feedback form in the app to submit bugs, otherwise I’d give this app 4 stars.
Super cute but waste of money
Only 2 levels, took me 3 year old like half hour to make it through it. He’s super excited about the game & enjoys playing but for $4 there should have been more.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback.
We always try to keep our quality high and also do a lot of tests with kids. Usually they needed more than an hour to finish all. But you can also try one of our Apps for older kids like "Shine - Journey of Light" there your kid can play much longer.
Nice game, really short. Boring for my kid after 2 days
The game is great, needs more levels. It takes about 15 minutes to get through and then it starts over. My son of 6 was bored very quickly. It is a shame to use the brand name of the show and charge $4 for a game that does so little. Would not recommend. Free apps are more entertaining.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.