5th Box (Fifth Box) is an flashcard application for reviewing vocabulary based on Leitner System and SRS (Space Repetition System).
It automatically manages revision of your learning, so that you concentrate on words that are difficult to remember, and don't waste time reviewing words that you know very well.
5th Box app will remind words before you would forget it and makes sure that it stays constantly fresh in your mind. So that you will never forget it again.
1. Study Mode.
- Study flashcards mode.
- Study spelling mode.
- Study multiple choice mode.
- Study learning mode.
- SRS+ and Leitner System Algorithm.
- User friendly interface.
- Remind words before you would forget it.
2. Create and Import ready made cards.
- Create your own flashcards in the app, support photo, audio and Text-to-Speech. (Free version 300 cards limit)
- Import ready made flashcards from 5thbox.org and Quizlet.
3. More features
- Support multiple folders and decks.
- Share cards via Email, AirDrop, Message and Wi-Fi.
- Support study offline.
Who should be use this app.
- Student use for learning vocabulary, SAT, GRE, TOFLE, etc
- Teacher use to create flashcards and share to all students.
- Parent use for kids to learn sight word.
- Using for learning language.
- You can see how to use the app in “How to” menu.
- If you have any question or suggestion contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- More details : www.5thbox.org
- Support multiple languages
- Multiple choice mode
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The voice is wrong after one month
I got this app because it met my minimum requirements. I can send and receive decks, move cards to other decks, study from each side of the card and other things. I cannot however, utilize the SRS function which is important to me. There is no daily alarm to study the decks and no word of the day. I have also found that once I memorize a deck to the 5th box, there is no way to reset it and do it again as in other apps. Also, I must turn off the volume every time I go into a new folder or it tries to pronounce my Spanish vocabulary as if they were English words. I’m really hoping some of these functions will work eventually and that they weren’t just used to bait me into buying the app. With everything working and a few fixes it is the best flash card app out there. When using the spelling, of you spell something wrong it freezes the screen and there is no way to move on to the next screen. There is no way to turn off the sound when getting an answer correct. It still alerts with the volume off. No support at all if you need help or have a question.
Please have a new update!
1-Thanks for your good and functional application. Please do a new update to get more features for the users. Thankful
2- When the mobile language is set to the German language, when the phone is locked, if the software's notification shows the reminder and we select it, the software will open automatically and will display the necessary items to remind, but the problem here is the pronunciation of words will be in English, not German!
- Jiraapa Jongkuetrakul
- 14.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 5thbox.org
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
- Unlimited Cards $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.