iPic could automatically upload images & files, and then save Markdown links.
- Upload images by drag & drop.
- Upload images by services with shortcut [Command + U].
- Upload copied images with shortcut [Shift + Command + U].
- Support Imgur, Flickr, Amazon S3 and other cloud storage.
- Support image link of Markdown format.
- Compress images before upload.
Beside images, you can also upload files to Amazon S3 and other cloud storage.
More introduction: https://en.toolinbox.net/iPic/
All features are free with default image host. To use other cloud storage, just subscribe iPic Pro.
* Price may vary by location ($0.99 monthly, $9.99 annually). Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. After purchase, manage your subscriptions in App Store Account Settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Feel free to contact us:
- Email: iToolinbox@gmail.com
- Telegram: https://t.me/iToolinbox
Terms and Conditions: https://en.toolinbox.net/html/terms.html
Fix an issue that can't upload images via system Services in the Finder.
Ratings and Reviews
very easy and useful
This app is just what I want. It is easy to use and fast.
I know it is maybe not secure to upload pics to sina service, but at least it is free, right? If you want more private, maybe I will try to be a paid user? But anyway, this app is 100% cool.
Developer Response ,
Thanks. You will find iPic save more and more time for you.
Easy to use, very helpful
It saves me a lot of time. The secure problem is not a problem for me since most of time, the picture I upload is not so private.
Developer Response ,
Glad to know iPic is helpful for you. Welcome to recommend to your friends who also needs iPic, thanks in advance.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.