BEST OF 2017: Planet of Heroes has been nominated as Trend of the Year by Apple! GG, WP!
Conquer the 5v5 map and enjoy the classic MOBA playstyle!
Welcome to Planet of Heroes 3.0! Thousands of players are already fighting: are you up for the challenge? Brawl in PVP with friends, explore challenging missions in the PVE Campaigns, and compete in worldwide Ranked mode!
There is no reason to miss your Moba when away from home – we’ve got a Casual eSports League with an ELO-like system, a PVE Campaign with your champions of the arena, all packed into a fun, action game in your pocket. Of course, playing is free forever!
Want to know our Features?
=== Action Gameplay ===
• Use your mobile like a controller - left thumb steers, right thumb executes!
• 3 lanes, big jungle, ganks and huge bosses: all MOBA features in your pocket!
• Fantasy Story Campaign with your favourite heroes!
=== Strategic Customization ===
• Choose Runes to build your unique skill combinations
• Craft powerful items during the battle!
• Determine your heroes' role, be a tank, support, healer, carry or assassin!
=== Fun without Limits ===
• Challenge players from all around the world - Planet of Heroes is truly global!
• Outdoors? Shaky connection? Doesn't matter: the PvE campaign and Practice mode run on your phone!
• Craft Items, hunt Monsters and Bosses, clash with players, strike down bots, and collect new heroes!
• Great new voice overs and sound effects for even more immersion!
Share your experiences and follow our Social Media channels too:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PoHMoba
• VK.com: https://vk.com/poh_moba
• Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/planetofheroes
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/PoHMOBA
• YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/PlanetofHeroes
=== See you on the battlefield, warriors! ===
Please note: Planet of Heroes is free to play and download, however some game items may be acquired with real money, such as skins or consumables. Any purchases do not impact PVP whatsoever.
We have also included the Premium Subscription for iOS device users which will give subscribers:
- Additional 50% on Planetoons and Energons gain after completing a battle
- Access to the Pioneer Duncan Skin for the duration of the subscription
- A crown symbol in front of your name highlighting your support!
The subscription is available in packages of 1 month for $9.99, 3 months for $23.99 and 6 month for $35.99. We also offer a one-time 7 day trial to the 1-month-long subscription during or after which you can opt for any of the subscription packages as described above. Purchase of a subscription will turn the trial period into the full subscription, with the remaining trial days forfeited, and charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase.
If you wish to cancel the subscription renewal, you may do so in the Account Settings of your iTunes account. Subscriptions renew automatically unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Fixed a bug that caused significantly more damage from Anna's base attack while using Pinpointing rune.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Leon to have 2 extra unlocked runes and inability to switch between rune builds.
- Other minor bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
Best "Smite" mobile game
I love the concept of the game and the black outlines on your character when in game, but there's a few things that have been rotten to the game. First off the skills... I love most of the characters skills, but while in combat, when you turn around and use a skill to get away, like a fist charge that is supposed to be used in combat, but can never use it for ANYTHING else,(like running away from an enemy when at low health) it decides to turn around, and charge a target. Which in other words mean death. I get the idea on locking onto someone, so the person doesn't dislike the game for missing the shot when turned left or right, but it can be used for much more if you can dash separate ways. Next thing I hope comes in a update is new voice lines, I love the voice lines, it fits the character, but not every skin does! For example, Neelu, the voice line "Nature is on my side" doesn't fit with her skin "Scholar Neelu" it would be a blast for different voice lines for different skins... it would just need lots of research... and lots of practice for one skin, mostly, although I do see that this game is still not fully done yet, because, well... there's not a skin for every hero, but I'm sure one day, when this game is complete it will have lots of shares/1000's more people playing/Lots of good ratings. I look forward to seeing this game to an outstanding level.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks a lot for your feedback! The abilities can be held and dragged into the direction you want them to go unless they are targeted, and you can swipe over them too to change directions. We probably have to think harder about how to communicate this visually in the game but certainly would like to encourage you trying it.
As for voice lines, you are absolutely right that skins too deserve some more polishing according to their themes; however, we have shifted priorities a little towards making the game more feature-complete with chat, a competitive mode inside the game, further heroes and of course map expansion. Rest assured that reviewing all current content for improvement is always on the to-do list! Thanks again, and welcome to Planet of Heroes!
Refreshing, Fun, and not P2W
This was a breath of fresh air. I haven't played a mobile game this fun since Vainglory before the updated it and made it Pay to Win.
Overall very good, but I have some criticism.
1) The arena doesn't look that good.
-The arena doesn't fit with the heroes fighting in it. You did a VERY good job on the animations and look of the characters, THE BEST looking mobile game characters EVER. But with an ugly arena, it distracts from the epic characters. I also love how the characters pop out from the background so they are easy to distinguish. Good job.
2) Some of the characters cost a little too much. I don't know why. Are they better? Are they new? I don't know. Which leads me to my next point.
3) No way to test characters before we buy them besides waiting for them to be(what I'm assuming) in the free rotation. In the practice game you should be able to play any and all characters.
Let's say someone tries a character in the practice they really want, then they'll play the game more to get them. It brings in more playtime/people wanting to pay the premium currency. Which is a good thing because this game definitely has HUGE potential.
Thanks for reading. Good work on the game and I'd highly recommend giving this game a try for those of you trying to decide if you should download. Have a nice day :)
Great game that needs improvements and keeps on getting them!
I was pleasantly surprised by this newest update! The UI looked super clean, ranked mode was very fun, and the rewards in ranked made it easier to get money in-game! However there still need to be some quality of life changes. One is that Sky’lee’s card that makes her nova heal makes no visable change to her nova. I’ve noticed that old and new players go unaware that if they had just stood in it they would have been healed. I suggest changing it to appear green with healing effects to teammates. Her portal shields also suffer from a similar effect. I barely ever see anyone pick them up. The last change I would love to see is more servers in the U.S. Perhaps one in the west and one in the east. I don’t exactly know how much money you guys are working with however so if that’s over budget it really isn’t that big of a deal. I would also like to see missions revamped as the mode often goes overlooked given its small rewards. Overall I would definitely recommend this game to people who like MOBA games but can’t always play on computer or people who kind of like MOBA games but they feel they don’t have time to sit through a long game. Please keep it up devs :D
- My.com B.V.
- 640 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Planet of Heroes. Published by My.com B.V.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium User $9.99
- Recruit Pack $4.99
- Box of Saphirites $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.