Burn In Lab provides custom studio quality arithmetic wave to burn-in your headphones, which allows the headphone diaphragms to reach their optimal level of sonic performance. Arithmetic wave prove to be more useful in burning in as compared to traditional noises.
A new pair of headphones may not sound as good as a used pair. Often, people want their headphones to sound the way that they are intended as soon as possible. Most people can't afford to wait for weeks or months of regular use, so the only choice is to expedite burn in by getting the process over within the first week of ownership.
- Simple & Straight-forward app
- Custom wave length suited for different sound devices (Headphones, earpieces, speakers)
- Studio quality arithmetic wave
- Adjust to your normal listening volume. Playback at excessive volumes will damage your headphones.
- Let your headphone rest in between each burn-in cycle. (Recommended burn-in duration for each cycle: 4-8 hours)
- Listen to your headphones in between burn-in cycles to check the progress. Some headphones may require additional burn-in time before reaching their desired sound quality.
Burn In Lab is built by passionate human beings. We'd love to know how we can make it better, so get in touch with us.
Fixed an UI bug
Ratings and Reviews
Best App Ever
This App Made My $10 Headphones Sound Better Than Beats Headphones. All I had to do was leave on the Burn in for 1 - 2 hours until it finally settled. Now I love these Headphones.
I was expecting an equalizer when I downloaded the app then when I opened it and hit play, without any notice my ears were hit with very high pitch sounds that was very painful.This can also ruin your speakers or headphones by pushing it too hard and cause a blowout.
- Cotton.sg Pte. Ltd.
- 25.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Cotton.sg Pte. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Ads Removal $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.