Drop into fun, action-packed gameplay that defines a new era of mobile shooter games.
Choose your Agent, master your role, and dominate the battlefield with your team. From skilled attackers to supportive defenders and covert assassins, there’s an Agent for every playstyle.
• Deploy into 4v4 multiplayer battles featuring a set of competitive team-based game modes.
• Play as 17+ specialized Agents, each equipped with unique weapons and abilities!
• Create or join a clan to connect with players from around the world.
• Host Live Tournaments with custom lobbies, spectator mode, and in-game prizes!
• Battle across 6 distinct maps ranging from close-quarters combat to long-range warfare.
• Compete in ranked seasons, earn trophies, and get promoted to higher leagues.
• Customize your Agents with cosmetic skins featuring unique designs and weapon camos.
• Pick up and play using groundbreaking, intuitive controls.
• Experience console-quality graphics, stunning visuals, and next-gen effects.
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/moderncombatversus
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
• NEW Specialist Agent: WITCH. Support Agent who can potentially stun the whole enemy team with her ability.
• Career & Mastery extensions.
• Additional optimization, improvements, and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Best Shooter on Mobile
I’m really glad Gameloft finally decided to ditch their pay to win system that they introduced in MC5. This game is amazing in all respects. The graphics are definitely comparable to console graphics and on my iPhone 8+, the game runs at 60fps. The main currency in the game goes to only one thing, that being crates. With crates you ALWAYS get something valuable. Upgrades, currency for upgrades, and agents are the only items that come in crates, and crates are also extremely easy to get (up to 5-10 in one day!), and you can improve your odds for getting new agents by upgrading old ones. The different agents are also fun to play, and no one agent seems objectively better than the rest, meaning you can do well in a game by playing the agents you unlock early on, and they all look great too. The maps are also really well designed and allow for strategic play. My only complaint about the game is the lack of diverse game modes as of now. Playing zone control and bounty gets repetitive, but I think new game modes are likely to come. Despite this, I would say this is definitely a game worth trying.
It’s good but has potential to be better
Let’s start with the pros: amazing graphics for mobile. I saw one review say it looked like a late ps2 game but that is not true. The gameplay is fluid and the textures are top of the line. The 3d models are pleasing to look at and the animations have a nice flow. So far I have not noticed any big glitches and I have barely seen small ones. Let’s move onto cons: there is currently only one game mode and that is Zone Control which is basically king of the hill. While I enjoy the game mode I can see some people getting bored playing it over and over again. They have also not added in player and weapon skins yet though they will in a near future update. They have not yet added clans but that is yet another near future update. They have a good selection of characters to choose from with more coming in updates but you only start with 3 and with the exception of one, the others seem inaccessible without large amounts of grinding to gain the necessary currency to unlock them. You could always spend money to speed up the process but who wants to do that? The only other thing that Modern Combat Versus is missing is voice chat which I personally think is very important in an online shooter. Once again though this will probably come out alongside the clan update. I would definitely recommend downloading MCVs as it is, in my opinion, the best FPS on mobile and my only complaints with it will be fixed in the near future.
Best game i have played
MCVs is my #1 fav game so far. When i first saw the game it though it was a mobile game for a late PS4 game, but no. MCVs is a great game but there are some issues that i would love to be fixed. Lets start of with the graphics. Incredible, but if people lower them too much they can see almost trough walls snd are able to see ghost. I mean like, what is the point of ghosts special if you can see him? Another thing i would like fixed is a exit button on the matchmaking screen. Sometimes when i am in the matchmaking screen my clan mate goes online and i want to play with them. Usually a match takes around 3 mins to play and i dont want my clan mate to wait 3 mins so i can finish my match and him/her get bored. Another thing i would love to be fixed is the amount you get to upgrade your agents, in a loot crate you only get about 300 max and to get the ultimate upgrade it takes a long time.i got creeper and i was dedicated to get him to max and it took me about 2 years to do. The last thing i would like fixed is that when i open loot crates and i have for example 4 it makes me open all five. Sometimes i only want one open, i dint know how i can give you a solution request but i know game loft can fix all of these things. Thanks.
- 3 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2017 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- HANDFUL OF DIAMONDS $1.99
- VIP PACK $4.99
- STACK OF DIAMONDS $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.