Awaken, Djinn Caster! It is time to rise! A hack and slash RPG free-to-play!
A Fantasy Action RPG of far foreign lands! Summon the Djinns and rise to revolution!
These are the cities of Dulshara, hidden beyond the enchanting mirages and intense sandstorms of the vast surrounding desert. The people have long lived vigorously even under the tyranny of the Sultan. However, signs of doom were slowly approaching like a viper hunting its prey. From mass kidnappings by the Sultanate Army to a veiled man acting behind the scenes, a chain of mysterious events arose...
One day, the young man Elmir is handed a mysterious dagger by a perishing man on the run from the army. Sealed within it was the manifest power of ancient days... This power is known as "Djinn". With the world facing certain doom from the rise of an ancient evil, the long-awaited hero must seek and obtain power. Now begins Elmir and the Djinns' rise to revolution!
- Summon the Djinns and release their power!
- Collect up to 20 ancient Djinns hidden in the lands of Dulshara!
- Thrilling and interactive battle actions!
- Variety of dungeons with everything from creepy crawlies to spooky monsters!
- Explore big and small cities and enjoy special events!
- Participate in mini games, rank trials in dungeons, treasure hunting and more!
- Aid your friends and fellow citizens with subquests!
May the protection of Aswan be upon you!
* The game can be played in its entirety without the need for in-game transactions.
- iPhone 4S or older
- iPod Touch 5th or older
- iPad 2 or older
- iPad mini (1st)
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
A Must Try!
When I got into this game I thought it’s going to be another rpg that is designed to make quick cash out of the players but as the story progresses, the game really shines. Honestly this is one of the good rpg. The mechanics are satisfying, I love the impact that I get from landing a critical hits and the story is well written enough to go along with the engaging combat. I especially love the art style and animations in the game and I could tell that a lot of work has been put into it. I would not mind to spend a couple dollars to support the creators of the game and I would suggest others to do that also because this is a very enjoyable adventure!
One thing that I find missing is that I wish there would be an option to explore the aftermath of the game, maybe a scaling dungeon or something. I feel that this game is incomplete in terms of fulfilling its true rpg component by being based solely on story. After the game is over, you can only load the save to go back and visit your character.
I’d still give this game a 5/5 overall!
I just happened to come across this in the App Store and figured it would temporarily cure my boredom. I was wrong, I think I am already invested in the story. The watching ads for play time is a bit silly as a player, but from a dev standpoint, I think it is a really wise move to keep the game free. I enjoy the atmosphere created with the story, music, and graphics in this game. Definitely planning to play more.
Solid classic rpg
I could totally see this game being on the Saturn or saga cd back in the day. It’s nice to find games on mobile and iOS that tell a solid story and aren’t just time killers or cash grabs. I don’t mind the adds or time limit seeing how this is a very solid game and they deserve support so they can continue to put out fun titles. I’ll be buying the paid version as soon as I can. If you remember the game Oasis with fondness I suggest you do the same
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kotobuki Solution Co., Ltd.
- 67.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2017 Chocoarts published by KEMCO
- In-App Purchases
- Ad Eliminator + 120 Ruby $4.99
- 15 Rubies $0.99
- 170 Rubies $9.99
- 80 Rubies $4.99
- 360 Rubies $19.99
- 1,000 Rubies $49.99