KOEI’s Officially Licensed Game, Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed
Collaboration between KOEI & Nexon!
Experience the Ultimate Mobile Musou Action!
▶Lv. Up Events for New & Returned Users!
▶Rich On-time Rewards for faster Lv. Up
▶The Campaign which contains the Genuine Cinematic & Story of Dynasty Warriors!
▶ 1st Anniversary collaboration with Dynasty Warriors 9!
- Experience Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed with even more content and features!
▶ Special Anniversary Event
- A grand, collaborative celebration with new game modes and tons of rewards!
▶ Play The Northern Expedition: Battle of Mount Dingjun!
- Participate in one of the most thrilling military campaigns in history!
The Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed developer team thanks all players for their participation and support throughout the game's first year. We strive to meet your expectations and look forward to earning Unleashed a place in the Musou pantheon.
KOEI’s Warriors are back for more Musou Action!
▶ New Update: The Battle of Red Cliff Pt. 2! ◀
Play the most dramatic battle of the Three Kingdoms epic!
#DynastyWarriors #RedCliff #NewCampaign #InstallNow
Musou action like you’ve never seen before!
KOEI's Musou legend returns
----- View Details -----
Dynasty Warriors is the legendary ultimate high adrenaline battle experience in Action Combat games. Celebrate the return of your favorite heroic characters, massive battles overflowing with onslaughts of relentless enemies wrapped in a timeless epic saga to unite the three kingdoms. Your elite warriors and cunning strategies are forces to be reckoned with. Promote your generals, build your armies and, battle to the death as you strive to fulfil the vision of your ancestors.
• Survive massive battles against unyielding hordes of enemies
• Choose Wisely: 48 legendary characters from the Dynasty Warriors series!
- Each officer has their own unique skills and abilities
- Create powerful officer teams to conquer every mode
• Strengthen your officers with the signature weapon system!
• Dynasty Warriors comes to mobile with a variety of game modes!
- Skirmish: Battle in real time with up to four players
-Boss Fight: Jump in and raid the boss with your friends
- Raid: Steal fragments from your opponent
- War Supply: Occupy mines and acquire resources
- Conquest: Compete with other players to take control of the map
▣▣▣▣▣ Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed Official Community ▣▣▣▣▣
Visit our official page for the latest news and events!
◆ Official Page: http://cafe.naver.com/nexonjinsam
◆ Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dwUNLEASHED
◆ Official Forum: https://m.nexon.com/forum/153
Having problems? Send an email to help_D.W@nexon.com or
contact us within the game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service: http://m.nexon.com/terms/304
※ Recommendations: Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed is optimized to run on iOS 9.0 / iPhone 5S and higher. Devices with specs lower than listed may experience crashes. A network connection is required to enjoy the game.
1. Addition of Wei Chapter 2
2. New Costume Enhancement System
3. Improved User Convenience
Ratings and Reviews
Actually Not Bad
Unleashed actually isn’t a bad game. Yeah I know it’s Nexon, but they aren’t that greedy with this one.
1. IAP - Yea they are there BUT they aren’t needed for real. More like “Pay to get ahead” more than P2W
2. Freebies - They give you a 6 star and 5 star unit after you progress in the first batch of missions. Those units can easily carry you through campaign. They also give you about 1.5k worth of coins to get units. Where it only cost 55 coins to summon 11. They give some other things out with mission rewards and such as well. Fairly generous I would say
3. PvP - I haven’t played much of it, but it seems it’s standard. At the most, you may have to buy scrolls to get more units so you can upgrade , which may be a little P2W, but one thing I will emphasize, is that elements make a world of a difference. I was playing with a 6 star Guan Yu, level 60, Leaf element, nearly got beaten by a 5 star Zhao Yun. So I want to say yes, it’s a little bit P2W but the elements dynamic are the bigger factor.
Characters - I haven’t seen everyone just yet, but the roster I have seen is pretty ok. More than 30 I have seen so far.
4. It is a Dynasty Warriors Game - Some may complain about the repetitiveness, but Dynasty Warriors has always been about hack and slash.
So if you don’t like this games, then you may not like this
Same old same old
Fun but gets repetitive after a few weeks. Been playing 23 days straight. Countless 5* Edict scrolls used. Numerous 4* warriors fused. Not one Nat 5 gold attained (Guan Yu was earned). Seems like you're not getting a Nat 5 gold character unless you pay $$$ for packs in their shop. Got a bunch of bronze and silver... Completely useless though. At this point I've found myself logging in, seeing if I receive a scroll, if not, I wait till the next day. I'm not going to grind away or pay money to build up average characters. Probably should be spending more time doing something more productive anyway. Will edit my review if anything ever changes.
Update: Just reached day 28. At this point even attaining edicts is virtually impossible. Reward prizes have changed for the worse over the last few days. Any edicts I did have fielded duplicates as usual. Still have not received a Nat 5 gold. At this point I've lost interest.
Update for developer as of 6/7/18: Deleted the Dynasty Warriors Unleashed app a week ago because of frustrations. Still not getting any Gold Nat 5s. Way to easy to click on a box for spending ingots when you didn't want to and there's no confirm option in case you accidentally clicked (like in the daily free scrolls menu or when on a treasure search and have to spend ingots to leave early). Also have the same issue with selling weapons and armor when you didn't want to. Good luck in the future.
Developer Response ,
Hello, CoachAwesome! We're sorry to hear that we could not deliver the right satisfaction of the game to you. Rest assured our ears are always open to any feedback and criticism that would help us improve the game. We'll be sure to forward your concern to the proper department for review and consideration.
Truth is this is a great game. Dynasty warriors has always been one of my favorite video game series and when it got into mobile I was not hesitant of downloading it. The reason why I'm writing this review is because I will sadly delete this on going game. The reasons why: 1) I get kick out a lot and I'm very active so it frustrates me. 2) The game consumes a lot of battery, it ate my 100% to 50% in 1-2 hour(s) on lowest brightness. 3) It takes too much storage. Every update is like a huge update that adds in about .1-.3 gb and it introduces a few characters or changes some things in game only. Never has it got "new" modes and such. So until then, I will like to recommend this game only if it is THE game invested time into.
Also a need to know. This is NEXON corporation. The moment a game goes south they will stop updating and eventually will discontinue in the next few years. Seen it happen to most of their games in mobile and pc. Not a surprise. When I mean a few years I literally meant they stop update and the game will be as it is for the next few years instead of just tearing it down in a few months, they wanna try to lure new players to spend then no money back guarantee, “warning”.
- NEXON Korea Corporation
- 3.6 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, Korean, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © BAD BIRD/XPEC/KOEI TECMO GAMES Co., Ltd/NEXON Korea Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- 28D Pack $4.99
- Level Up Pack $29.99
- 28D VIP-Deal $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.