Zmeu is now HIKEPACK! Download HIKEPACK from the App Store now. One app with all maps, now also with offline topo and satellite maps!
The ultimate interactive hiking map & planner packed with trails and data. Measure any trail you want and see the remaining time to any point, even offline. Designed by hikers for hikers!
Zmeu was featured on:
• Most downloaded app on the Finnish App Store (30 July 2016)
• Helsingin Sanomat newspaper - Matka section
Zmeu Nuuksio contains:
• all hiking trails in Nuuksio, around Haltia, Oittaa, Pirttimäki, Kaisankoti Kartano, and the ones starting from Siikajärvi, Veikkola (total length 168km)
• 91 attractions and points of interest, with relevant weblinks
• hidden places and routes (unknown to Google Maps)
• data from OpenStreetMap with additional manual curation and validation against official sources
• Offline mode: all routes and attractions are stored on your device and are available offline; an Internet connection is required for the background map tiles
••• You need the Pro Pass to access all features
••• 60-minute free trial available
Plan your trip:
• see the length and intermediary points of each route
• [Pro Pass] see the elevation profile, total ascent and descent, time and calories estimates for all hiking routes
• NEW: [Pro Pass] measure distance and time along existing hiking routes, between any points you choose, even in Offline mode
• NEW: [Pro Pass] see the altitude and geographic coordinates of any point on any hiking route
• get public transport directions to Nuuksio (via Reittiopas.fi)
• get driving directions to parking places
While you hike:
• NEW: [Pro Pass] see the remaining time and distance to any location, even offline; tap on it for directions
• [Pro Pass] see your map location, geographic coordinates and altitude
• [Pro Pass] send your position on the map to friends
• see your battery level and get warnings and tips about saving it
By using Zmeu you support further development! We are very grateful for any comments, feedback and ideas sent to email@example.com.
The Nuuksio National Park lies in the close vicinity of Helsinki, and is easily reachable by public transport or by car. It has many scenic routes, beautiful lakes and rugged cliffs. It is the perfect destination for a one-day trip far from the stress of the city, or for a relaxing trip during a visit to the Finnish capital.
The Haltia Nature Center in Nuuksio showcases the best of the Finnish nature through various exhibitions. Haltia also has a café with a fantastic view to the Pitkäjärvi lake. Apart from various camping places and rustic cottages, there are several great accommodation options in the close vicinity of Nuuksio or in Helsinki.
• Zmeu uses data that is ©OpenStreetMaps contributors. See the full legal information at http://suomi.zmeu.guide/legal.html
• Routes and points of interest are always stored your the device. Distance measurement is done on your device, without requiring an Internet connection.
• An Internet connection is required for the background map tiles, the FLYOVER mode, and for getting driving directions to the parking places (via the Apple Maps app).
• Zmeu is not affiliated with Metsähallitus.
• Keep tuned for a big announcement on what's next for Zmeu
• Minor fixes
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Alexandru Ioan Tomescu
- 46.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2017 Alexandru Tomescu
- In-App Purchases
- Nuuksio Pro Pass for 3 months $1.99
- Nuuksio Pro Pass for 12 months $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.