Colonization went fine, until They awoke.
In the last steps of the evacuation you must collect the remaining research data and avoid being eaten by the giant worms.
Race across the dusty planet and seek temporary refuge on cliffs and buildings from the vicious monsters.
- Aggressive, scary and unpredictable worm AI. (almost as smart as real worms)
- Speed boosters and decoys to help in the wormiest moments.
- Multiple cars unlocked throughout the wormy campaign.
- 20 challenging worm-filled levels.
- Achievements and ghost recordings of your previous worm-evading attempts.
Data privacy settings.
Ratings and Reviews
To be fair
I was going to give it 4 stars but that's not fair for the developer of this game. I can't pass the 3rd level lol but maybe it's just me that can't pass it. But great graphics no glitches, and ADS?? What ads??? I seen one small one and that's it. Really recommended if you have the patience to play it .
This game isn't getting what it deserves! Very fun and addicting! Keep up the missions Love It!
This game is pretty fun, the physics are good and the environment models are well made. The AI is my favorite. When the worms hit you, you don't die automatically. You get thrown around until you take too much damage and get destroyed. I really enjoy that mechanic.
1. AI and attacking
2. Driving physics
3. Environment models
4. Car models
5. The jumps and obstacles are fun
6. The red ball powerup is a life saver!
7. The worms increase difficult at a good pace, and the red worms are fast which add more of a challenge
1. I wish the missions would vary instead of collecting the same item
2. Needs more obstacles to jump to grab items
3. The buttons at the bottom (the 2 red ones) were confusing at first since I thought both of them were either single boost or double boost. Maybe adding in a symbol or changing the color of the red ball powerup?
4. The ads feel like they were just thrown in there, instead of giving the player a good reason to watch them (earning an extra boost or double red ball powerup, something like that)
Overall this is a very well made game and enjoyed playing it! I hope you continue to update it and add more levels.
- Jan Rigerl
- 121 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016-2018 Devm Games
- In-App Purchases
- No Ads $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.