**NOTE: Compatible with iPad 4 and higher, and iPhone 5s and up - WILL NOT RUN ON EARLIER DEVICES**
Can you drive mankind to destroy the Earth?
Spread carbon emissions throughout the world in this shockingly realistic simulation and discover the terrible price of global warming!
Push humanity to generate massive amounts of carbon emissions. Raise global temperatures! Unleash disasters! Turn the Earth into a burning hell-scape! Don’t let anything stand in your way. Plan your strategy carefully, invest in carbon heavy industries, use propaganda and adapt to political and environmental changes until destruction reigns!
Carbon Warfare was created with the help of climatology, economy and global warming experts. The effects of global warming that you see in the game are based on very real potential outcomes. Play and learn about global warming and the fatal effects it will may have on our world.
* Beautiful, interactive 3D visualization of planet Earth
* Deep level of simulation provided by reality-based events
* 5 unique game mode scenarios, each with 3 difficulty levels
* Balance profit, carbon emissions and public awareness to succeed
* Unleash 11 types of catastrophes and witness their effects
- A brand new app icon
- Tutorial duration shortened
- A new HOT EARTH icon graphic
- Added an "Unlock All" options to the Disaster Power skill tree
- Minor re-balancing to the difficulty of all scenarios to make them easier to complete
- Minor update to the new "Survivors" scenario
Ratings and Reviews
Love the game but
I love the game, but I’m wondering if you can add the following features:
- if music/effects are off, play external music at normal volume. Right now it plays at a lightly muted volume if I’m in game.
- disable tutorials if I’ve played a specific campaign
- make it easier to level up! I know this goes against the IAP scheme in this game, but it would be nice to have a more fruitful unlock system.
Great game and possibly a port.
I love this game and it's contents as well as educating the player about the real problem of global warming. If I were you I would try to put this game on steam or gamejolt then this would get a lot more attention then it does. But this is your game and not mine but you can consider it.
Planet Earth Burns Slowly....
Definitely fun to play around with! Recommend this game if you’re into games like Plague Inc.
The developers should also make another game where you try to freeze the planet and not burn it. Fantastic!
- Game Source Studio
- 324.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Game Source Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Large Pack of Hot Earths $4.99
- Medium Pack of Hot Earths $1.99
- Small Pack of Hot Earths $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.