The fishing app that helps new and experienced anglers alike plan, record, and improve their fishing trips. ANGLR transforms your device into a fishing intelligence tool. Review fishing reports & catch fish based on historical data to constantly improve.
Drop over 15 different waypoints. Map GPS routes, mark catches in a fishing logbook, and automatically capture fishing conditions. Analyze from your fishing analytics dashboard. Share fishing points with friends.
Explore fishing spots with a fishing forecast based on past data. ANGLR is 100% free and private by default, built by anglers for anglers of all skill levels.
Fishing Intelligence with ANGLR: 3 Ways to Catch Fish Smarter
1. Plan: Prepare and explore. ANGLR’s fishing map lets you explore waterways and add new fishing waypoints before, during, and after trips. Build your virtual tackle box. Share and plan a fishing trip with friends.
2. Record: Fishing journal to track and analyze your fishing. Your fishing logbook automatically pulls in weather, water, time & location data. Start to finish fishing trip tracking. Interactive videos. Pair with optional fish tracker accessories.
3. Improve: Your fishing tracker lets you uncover patterns and trends. Layer historic fishing trip data on maps. Learn and improve using your personal fishing analytics dashboard.
All your fishing in one place.
• Trips and Fishing Reports: Video fishing reports. See Fishing GPS route with all catches and waypoints. Identify trends & patterns.
• Analytics: Review trends and metrics based on fishing data.
• Waypoints: Track and save fishing spots. Add, edit, delete, or share over 15 waypoints. Layer data from fishing trips.
• Catches: Capture every detail of every catch. Weather & water conditions are captured in real-time.
• Gear & Tackle: Build a virtual tackle box and track your fishing gear.
• Pictures: Photos are securely stored by fishing trip, catches, or in a gallery.
Anglers of all kinds and experience will love ANGLR:
• Kayak fishing
• Bass fishing
• Drift boating
• Powered boat fishing
• Saltwater fishing
• Fly fishing
• Ice fishing
• Bank fishing and wading
• Track & manage your fishing gear
• Track and build tackle
• Drop GearChange waypoints when you switch
Export Your Waypoints
• NEW! Save waypoints to your multi-function displays and fish finders.
Maps and Layers
• USGS Paper Contours
• USGS Gages
• In-shore 3D Depths
• 72-hour Wind Forecasts
• NOAA Tide Stations
• 7-Day Streamflow
• Live Doppler weather
• Fresh water, Salt water or both
• METAR wind speed & live weather radar maps
• New and updated maps added periodically
ABOUT ANGLR LABS
ANGLR is a fishing intelligence platform created to help anglers constantly improve together. It consists of your free fishing profile across devices, optional fishing tracker accessories, and a community of passionate anglers.
NOTE ON SUBSCRIPTIONS:
You can subscribe to a monthly or yearly subscription. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to ANGLR, where applicable.
To contact us and see frequently asked questions, please visit https://anglr.com/contact-us/
Pre-season challenges are back and just in time for a new app release. Now when you challenge a friend, you can see their progress in real-time. If you’re ready to earn cool prizes and above all, bragging rights, accept your first challenge today.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Far From Perfect but Still the Best
When paired with the Anglr Bullseye, this is the best app for logging fish. I use it every time I fish and, for the most part, it lets me log catches without getting in my way. That being said, it’s far from perfect.
Data analysis is truly dismal compared to other logging apps. It crashes at least once per trip. The Bullseye doesn’t always connect. You can’t really enter past trips or catches because it won’t save changes you make to the date. The BackTrack function is awful at identifying pictures with fish in it. It’s awkward to use if your using two rods. And in some cases the virtual tackle box is limiting (it lets you enter the bait you're using, but you have to make a separate entry each time you put that bait on a different rig).
It’s good for showing where you catch fish. But it won’t show you where you don’t; and seeing where your wasting your time is crucial information. If you don’t mind finding trends yourself, then this is a fine app. I use the data points to make concentration maps for ponds and river banks. But it would be really nice if it did something with all the data it collects, rather than just mindlessly present it to you.
It’s great as a trophy case, but falls short if your trying to step up your game. That being said, what it lacks in functionality, it makes up for in potential.
All in one fishing app that keeps getting better
First thing I’d like to mention is how much this app improves EVERY month. They are constantly making it better. With that said, this app isn’t perfect, but it’s the closest I’ve found to the type of fishing app I’ve always dreamed of. It’s all my fishing in one place. Unlike other apps, ANGLR uses my personal data to help me improve. It makes tracking my fishing simple and easy by bringing in water and weather conditions automatically when I log catches. Their waypoint management features are incredible. You have to check it out on web. I can explore new lakes I want to fish and drop waypoints on the app and plan my attack before I go. After I record my day on the water, I can quickly pull up and edit catches, and review my trips. Every trip gets its own profile. The conditions tab is money! You can quickly see patterns and trends for next time. I don’t use the tackle feature much. Just jot down in notes on catches. I am planning on grabbing one of the Bullseye trackers to make it even more convenient to use app on the water. Overall, love the app and can’t wait to see what the next release improves.
Awesome Fishing AND Hunting Tool!
Just wanted to say how much I enjoy Anglr and how I use it to scout duck holes. I live along the Tennessee River (Lake Guntersville). We have several Wildlife Management Areas that are popular among duck hunters; however, there are hundreds of WMA wetland acres inaccessible by duck boats. I’m an old school duck hunter, meaning I love to scout duck holes by foot if at all possible. I feel as if there is less of an impact on the ecosystem by doing so.
I feel it unnecessary to need a hand held GPS system with today’s technology as everything I need is available through my cell phone and the Anglr App/Bullseye system. The beauty of the Anglr system is its simplicity. I simply start Fish Mode and input waypoints as needed. My course (log book) is automatically saved and I can go back to review my logs at any time. I find the “Play” function for each trip log entertaining as I can review exactly where I walked during my scouting trip.
This system is money well spent! Thanks!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Angler Labs Inc
- 321.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © ANGLR
- In-App Purchases
- Anglr Premium $1.99
- Anglr Premium $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.