One body is nobody! Gather your bros and kick the living heck out of tyrannical Autocrat's armadas in a series of breathtaking aerial battles! The enemy outnumbers you, but you're never alone -- the unique co-op mode allows you to join forces with either your bro or a new friend! Shooting never ends.
With a broad range of aircraft and upgrades to choose from, a variety of missions and challenges, Hawk is a good ol' adrenaline overdose. There's absolutely no way you'll ever get bored! So be ready to attack.
Maniac bros will help you choose the best guns and surprise the enemies with destructive missiles. Keep your strongest weapons reloaded to deliver a crucial strike to the enemies’ fighter jets. True bullet hell where metal melts.
– Exciting campaign: more than 240 levels full of enemies and breathtaking action!
– Unique co-op multiplayer: team up with your battle brothers to overcome challenges or join forces with random players for even more fun!
– Additional modes: Arcade, Team-up and Assault, each of them radically changing the gameplay!
– Perfect Shoot ‘em up: Lots of fighter jets, battle companions, ammunition and guns, and devices to choose from: your personal armory is packed with hi tech!.
– Huge bosses: battle and defeat enemies that are so big they don't even fit the screen! And wipe out swarms of their minions! Find pieces of the Danmaku barrage of bullets.
– Great visuals: Tired of space and lasers? Try out flying! Amazing 3d graphics will make you forget that this game genre is old school. Vertical shooters have never been better. Epic sky wars are full of excitement. Choose your «phoenix» and free the country from invaders. The symphony of air war and heroes' charisma are unforgettable!
– Retro modernized: Played Shmup (STG) games before? Think this is retro? We prove you are wrong. This top-down shooter will make you say «wow» and revive the best impressions of your scroll childhood. No matter you are a fan of Strikers, Tyrian, Ace Squad, Razor or Airborn or you participated in battle actions in 1945. You will become the fan of our freedom squadron!
Take your Broforce to victory. Feel the bullet force.
Pilots! The Spring Equinox event and an opportunity to get unique equipment for your planes are coming back in the Update 25.1.1!
What’s new in the special event:
- By participating in the Spring Equinox, you can now get equipment of a higher level;
- A number of changes in the event shop. You can now find Ultracards for your planes and BRObots among its offers.
Enjoy the game!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Sometimes we like taking on waves of ferocious foes in a solo shoot-’em-up, and sometimes we like teaming up with pals for co-op adventures. In this game, we love being able to do both. The luscious level design and awesome upgrades to our wicked-cool aircraft are what got us in the cockpit, but the slick co-op play elevates the action to sky-high levels.
Totally pay to win
This game was fun for me, but as I progressed I started to realize that greed has set in, I pay monthly to have unlimited veriduim, the extra daily gems, and extra overdrive, but no that’s not enough, so I purchase extra gems here and there to help me along, that’s not good enough, I try to get unique planes but you have to win contests, and the only other way is by getting lucky and getting from looting that is behind a ad wall which never happens, I spend gems to have more chances at loot for more chances at a unique plane, and it never comes, I have been playing for about 6 months, I have spent hundreds and I still don’t have not one unique plane, those that I see with them most spend in the upwards of thousands, that’s just crazy.......
Edit: I have been able to continue, I just enjoy game to much, I still think they could ask for less, with patience you can play through, I saved up gems from daily gems, and collecting them, which has been more rewarding on missions, if you want to upgrade quick it will cost you, but develop some patience and you can make it work as the game is addicting and fun!
In the end......
I deleted the app
The game is ruined
Before this update there were a lot of glitches but those glitches were beneficial. During those glitches I earned a lot of progress in the arcade which the game took away and made me start at zero whole making arcade impossible for me to get back even close to where I was. On top of that everything in arcade is broke, only one of my 6 lvl 100 planes can make use of reload speed the rest reload at outrageously slow rates making them useless. They took away the only real way to earn gems. My plane with the red beard guy will not make use of its shield ability with my best bro-bot. When I use gems to boost to last completed arcade game it never takes me back to where I was it brings me back 2 levels, so the hard fight to gain those two levels back was for nothing. So now I get to 37 in arcade fighting hard, use the gem thing to get back to 37 but it takes me to 35 so I cannot progress. Whoever made the call on this update should be given a week to make it all right or get another job; you basically trashed the game and no one knows when or even if it will ever be fixed. Garbage, but lower then that, the bugs that eat the maggots that eat the trash within the garbage; thats how far this game fell.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- My.com B.V.
- 686.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2013-2018 MY.COM
- In-App Purchases
- Crystal Pack $4.99
- Crystal pack $9.99
- Crystal pack $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.