One body is nobody! Gather your bros and kick the living heck out of tyrannical Autocrat's armadas in a series of breathtaking aerial battles! The enemy outnumbers you, but you're never alone -- the unique co-op mode allows you to join forces with either your bro or a new friend! Shooting never ends.
With a broad range of aircraft and upgrades to choose from, a variety of missions and challenges, Hawk is a good ol' adrenaline overdose. There's absolutely no way you'll ever get bored! So be ready to attack.
Maniac bros will help you choose the best guns and surprise the enemies with destructive missiles. Keep your strongest weapons reloaded to deliver a crucial strike to the enemies’ fighter jets. True bullet hell where metal melts.
– Exciting campaign: more than 240 levels full of enemies and breathtaking action!
– Unique co-op multiplayer: team up with your battle brothers to overcome challenges or join forces with random players for even more fun!
– Additional modes: Arcade, Team-up and Assault, each of them radically changing the gameplay!
– Perfect Shoot ‘em up: Lots of fighter jets, battle companions, ammunition and guns, and devices to choose from: your personal armory is packed with hi tech!.
– Huge bosses: battle and defeat enemies that are so big they don't even fit the screen! And wipe out swarms of their minions! Find pieces of the Danmaku barrage of bullets.
– Great visuals: Tired of space and lasers? Try out flying! Amazing 3d graphics will make you forget that this game genre is old school. Vertical shooters have never been better. Epic sky wars are full of excitement. Choose your «phoenix» and free the country from invaders. The symphony of air war and heroes' charisma are unforgettable!
– Retro modernized: Played Shmup (STG) games before? Think this is retro? We prove you are wrong. This top-down shooter will make you say «wow» and revive the best impressions of your scroll childhood. No matter you are a fan of Strikers, Tyrian, Ace Squad, Razor or Airborn or you participated in battle actions in 1945. You will become the fan of our freedom squadron!
Take your Broforce to victory. Feel the bullet force.
Pilots, welcome to update 29.0 where you will find:
- New missions! The Crystal Planet is waiting for you!
- The Autumn Equinox event! During this event you’ll have the chance to win new and unique equipment for your planes and other valuable prizes ;)
- Long-awaited squadrons! Join forces with other pilots ;)
- In-game chat! Socialize without limits
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Sometimes we like taking on waves of ferocious foes in a solo shoot-’em-up, and sometimes we like teaming up with pals for co-op adventures. In this game, we love being able to do both. The luscious level design and awesome upgrades to our wicked-cool aircraft are what got us in the cockpit, but the slick co-op play elevates the action to sky-high levels.
Totally pay to win
This game was fun for me, but as I progressed I started to realize that greed has set in, I pay monthly to have unlimited veriduim, the extra daily gems, and extra overdrive, but no that’s not enough, so I purchase extra gems here and there to help me along, that’s not good enough, I try to get unique planes but you have to win contests, and the only other way is by getting lucky and getting from looting that is behind a ad wall which never happens, I spend gems to have more chances at loot for more chances at a unique plane, and it never comes, I have been playing for about 6 months, I have spent hundreds and I still don’t have not one unique plane, those that I see with them most spend in the upwards of thousands, that’s just crazy.......
Edit: I have been able to continue, I just enjoy game to much, I still think they could ask for less, with patience you can play through, I saved up gems from daily gems, and collecting them, which has been more rewarding on missions, if you want to upgrade quick it will cost you, but develop some patience and you can make it work as the game is addicting and fun!
In the end......
I deleted the app
Highly addictive, but also very unfair progression
I’ve been playing this game for a couple of years now, yes...YEARS, and from what I’ve seen so far every new update makes it more difficult for players to progress in the game, they have taken away options for you to “grind” fairly and catch up and eventually this game will get to a point where you either end up spending a lot of money, or you just quit. There are a ton of 30 second ads to watch if you want to get “bonuses” which aren’t worth much but it’s the only option you have. There are also VIP levels you can get to with in-app purchases and eventually you get to level 7 (somewhere after around $100 worth of in-game purchases) which then gives you the perk of not having to watch SOME ads. The level or power scaling also doesn’t make any sense in this game, for example; you can have a plane that is 30k power yet not be able to do a stage that only requires 20k power level...what? Again, another attempt at nerfing your progress so they can get more money out of you. Sad to see such a good mobile game be so greedy, it’s very fun to play and there are constantly new level updates, but consider your time and how much money you want to invest before playing this game, probably one of the more money-hungry games out there.
Developer Response ,
Greetings. We are sorry to know that you are not completely satisfied with your game experience. We are constantly working on improving the game and we hope that you will enjoy the new features that our upcoming updates will soon bring to the game.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- My.com B.V.
- 780.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 My.com B.V. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Pack $2.99
- Crystal Pack $4.99
- Personal Offer $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.