Phoebe for Google Photos is the most advanced Google Photos desktop client on your Mac. It's perfect for quickly accessing, share, edit your photos without ever needing to open a web browser. Full of extra features exclusive to Phoebe for Google Photos.
ONLY WITH PHOEBE FOR GOOGLE PHOTOS:
• Drag & Drop images, videos, folders to Phoebe Dock icon.
• Use the Share button from any app and send your images, videos, folders of medias to Phoebe.
• Copy/Paste images, videos.
• File Picker.
• Drag & Drop images from Safari to Phoebe Dock icon.
• Phoebe downloader.
• You like scripting? Simply copy your videos, images files to the clipboard then use our url scheme “com.madbirdies.phoebeshare://uploadfiles” to upload automatically your photos to Google Photos.
• And more.
• Instant access to Google Photos via your Mac's Dock or menu bar.
• Drag & Drop files in Phoebe window to upload photos and videos.
• Window opacity control.
• Fullscreen support.
• SplitView support.
• Responsive design.
• Slick touch gestures support.
• Multiple accounts support.
• Keep your window on top.
• Built with the latest available technology for an amazing experience.
• With Phoebe downloader select your targeted download folder.
• Option to quit automatically Phoebe when the window is closing.
• Resizable window.
• Hotkey shortcuts.
• And More.
We've worked hard to make Phoebe for Google Photos as simple and efficient as possible for you to use. We would love to hear your thoughts via email and make any improvements to future versions of this app. We usually answer within 24h.
We intend to have an active development cycle powered by your feedback, love and support!
Internet connection needed.
Phoebe for Google Photos is not affiliated with, associated to, nor endorsed by Google in any way, Google, Google Photos and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
[Bug Fixed] Fixed a bug that could prevent click in top window area while using a mouse.
[Bug Fixed] In very rare case the Share extension was not uploading photos.
[Improvement] Downloader some improvement in filename.
Ratings and Reviews
Not bad, but some things don’t work
Not bad, but some things don’t work. I am unable to delete photos. Nothing seems to happen when I click the trashcan. Menu lines don’t appear to work. But great idea so far.
Doesn't open and probably relies on Chrome to open
Read before you buy. I don't want to run Chrome on my Macbook for obvious reasons. However, Google Photos doesn't open in Safari. I needed a solution, so I bought this app thinking I could use this without Chrome ... this app doesn't run on my MacBook Air (M1, 2020).
Any idea how I can get my money refunded immediately? Thanks in advance!
Best app i’ve found for Google Photos….drag and drop is a breeze….Give it a shot, worth the small cost. Hope the developer continues to refine the app, but overall works well for my needs.
The developer, Meas Chandana, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Meas Chandana
- 1.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2017 Mad Birdies
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.