With the Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate® app, you’re not just choosing a home. You’re choosing a lifestyle.
We know that’s a big decision. So we bring you the most up-to-date and accurate information on homes in your area, instant updates when new homes hit the market, and details about local neighborhoods – and we connect you with a real estate professional who’s prepared to help you find just what you’re looking for.
• Make it personal. Find and save homes based on the characteristics that are most important to you: bedrooms and bathrooms, price, square footage, neighborhood, and much more – and get New Listing Alerts whenever new homes that meet your needs hit the market.
• Location, location, location: you can draw your own search area right on the map, view traffic information, and find homes based on your current location.
• Get easy access to your number one resource! When you’re ready to talk to a Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate agent, they’re only a few taps away.
Please note: The Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate app currently has limited coverage in Arkansas, Alabama, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, North Carolina, New England, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC.
Let us know what you think! Rate our app, or send feedback to iOS@zaplabs.com
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for finding Hawaii Real Estate.
This app is great for finding Hawaii real estate. I like the map screen that show you everything available in the area and what's the list price. The you can click on the one you're interested in and you'll see more details about the property. Even tells you whether or not it's leasehold or fee land tenure. Very user friendly.
I think this is a good app for home searches and it’s connected to my BHG agent. My only wish for this app would be that you could get notifications when new houses become available in your saved searches. I find myself repeatedly stalking the app multiple times a day, considering how cut throat the market is right now... I just wish there were push notifications!! I like how you can map your drive and pick the map app of your choosing (Apple, google, Waze).
Needs a better platform
The houses it does show are easy to look up and save them for your future reference. However if you draw an area and save it as a search it will not save that drawn map search. Also, when you’re going to try and view the houses in that area you have to zoom in and out of areas to see if a house is there. It doesn’t give you the ability to locate and list all the houses in an area like Zillow does. I find myself needing to use both apps to get the current information and to be able to list all of the houses.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ZapLabs LLC
- 140 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2017, ZapLabs, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.