Photopette® brings photometry within everyone’s palm reach. It is a specially designed personal photometer which works together with any smart-device to make photometric analysis fast, convenient and cost-effective. It is designed for users with both preliminary and advance technical skills.
The app is designed to work with all models of Photopette® devices. Get started by powering up the device and connecting it to the app via Bluetooth®. The list of all the supported applications by your device will automatically load in the application menu. Select your application type along with dataset to store the measurement data and you’re ready for measurement.
Important: This app ONLY works with Photopette® devices. Please do not leave reviews before testing it together with its device.
• Measure absorbance or transmittance directly in the vessel or on your bench using CuveTips®.
• Easily measure concentration of DNA, RNA, Protein (direct), Protein (Bradford), Turbidity, Cell-Count for liquid samples using Photopette® Bio, and Turbidity, Cell-Count, Cell Viability (Resazurin) using Photopette® Cell.
• Automatic compensation for ambient light.
• Gather kinetic data using auto-measurement feature.
• Include notes and photos for a measurement.
• Share the result as .CSV file via email or Google™ Drive for plotting graphs on a PC or Mac.
• All the measurement data (including notes and snapshots) belongs to the user.
• Ability to prepare standard curves and determine unknown concentration of a sample using them.
• Geo-tagging of the measurement point for field –measurements.
• Ability to create your own application and share it with others.
Required Equipment and Accessories:
Photopette® devices such as Bio or Cell along with CuveTips®. They can be purchased together with other accessories at tipbiosystems.com
About Tip Biosystems Pte Ltd:
Tip Biosystems is a company founded by researchers and scientist themselves who understands the need of researchers and quality control managers. The company is dedicated to make spectrophotometry simple and a mainstream measurement technique.
- Create nickel calibration graph using nickel standard solution
- Show case of last calibrated date.
- Measurement of Nickel to the nearest 2 decimal number
- Exportation of nickel graph
- Easily measure cell count of HeLa and Cell-HEK 293T
- Tip BioSystems Pte Ltd
- 41.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Tip Biosystems Pte Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.