Join the biggest car community on the planet for the latest news, best reviews, hottest videos, craziest games, toughest quizzes, and plenty more. All brought to you by the biggest names in motoring.
DriveTribe is made up of thousands of communities called “Tribes”, places where people get together to share their passions. Tribes allow you to connect and chat with like-minded car fans, and get access to an exclusive network of influencers and content.
What can you expect to see on DriveTribe? We’ve got motoring hall-of-famers Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May, plus racing supremos Damon Hill, Mark Webber, Karun Chandhok and Ken Block.
We also have Tribes run by some of the world’s biggest manufacturers, including BMW, Porsche and Alfa. And you’ll also see updates from the likes of Goodwood, Cars and Coffee, Nurburgring and The Grand Tour.
We’ve got everything EV to V8s, F1 to NASCAR, or classic rides to daily drivers. Whatever you’re into - DriveTribe fuels your passion for cars.
Here’s how DriveTribe gets you closer to what you love:
• Exclusive content from the biggest names in motoring
• Create a profile in seconds
• Personalised content feed that shows you the best content from the Tribes, brands and stars you follow
• Live chat and video streaming in every single Tribe: Drop in, they are always busy. You can even chat with Clarkson, Hammond and May
• Join pro-drivers’ tribes for behind-the-scenes access to their day job
• You can also start your own tribe and invite your friends to join
• Post your own motoring reviews, articles, videos and photos
• Meet fellow enthusiasts. Read their stories and share your own
• All the very latest news from Formula 1, WEC, WRC and more
• Live event coverage from around the world
If you subscribe via iTunes:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the selected plan. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to Account Settings after purchase
- Video Quiz - play our video based quizzes, hosted my Hammond and May
- Stability improvements & bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Imagine Facebook for car lovers, and you’ll get why we think this app belongs on any gearhead’s Home screen. The original Top Gear crew have built a social network that covers a staggering range of automotive interests—from off-road adventures to vintage coupes. With everything organized by topics (or “tribes”), it’s easy to connect with fellow fans or discover new obsessions.
I LOVE DRIVETRIBE
I don't do Facebook but I I don't do Facebook but I LOVE DRIVETRIBE! I wish it had the ability to be able to speak the text rather than write it when I am posting. I don't like the fact that my bumps keep getting put down to nothing. I know this is a glitch but it never goes back up. I would like that fixed. It is awesome to be able to speak with Petrolheads all around the world. This app is a fantastic app other than the two things I mentioned above which I know will be fixed soon.
My favorite place for cars
I love this app, because I’m able to keep up with the car community, and learn new things about cars everyday. I’m always hyped to see what will pop up. The quizzes are extremely fun because the user can make own quizzes, which I love. This is my all time favorite app. If you don’t have Drivetribe and you are into cars you are seriously missing out
- Digital Tribe Holdings Limited
- 54.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2020 Digital Tribe Holdings Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 50 TribeCoins $0.99
- Monthly $3.99
- Annually $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.