Make your violin playing easy!
If you play well along with the screen and accompaniment, the score will go up. If you do not, you will be able to remind you to fix the pitch and tempo. There are sheet music and accompaniments of various genres such as popular violin method books, classical songs as well as pop songs and OST arranged for violin. This app provides violin tuner for beginners, repeat section, speed control, and more to make it easy for anyone to practice.
■ Jameasy features
- Precise feedback on pitch, beat
- A number of musical scores for violin
- Features for beginners (finger number, bow direction guide)
- Provides speed adjustment in BPM units
- Repeat section for intensive practice
- Exercise and completeness check
1) The real time decision is made on the pitch and the beat, and it shows the results just like a rhythm game. When the pitch is wrong, the arrows will guide you to adjust the pitch. When the beat is wrong, it will tell you to speed up or down so that you can stay on the beat. You can feel the pleasure of playing together with the accompaniment even when practicing alone. Meet the Jameasy! It will always listen to your play and give feedback.
2) Jameasy contains many scores and sound sources for the violin. You can meet various contents such as famous violin method books, classical music, popular song and OST. See the difficulty label in each song and choose the best practice song for you. Songs that provide part scores can practice duets with friends.
3) For those who had difficulties reading the scores and memorizing the fingerings, you can choose the “show fingering” option to help your practice. If you focus too much on fingering, it is easy to miss the bowing. But you can perfect your performance by watching the bowing guide that Firefly tells you. In addition, the tuner of Jameasy not only tells you the pitch, but also right direction of turning pegs. With Jameasy, tuning violin is easy! And practice is fun!
4) You can control the play speed when you are not familiar with the music. With the Jameasy’s audio processing technology, even with changing the play speed of the accompaniment, the pitch will not change. During the plays, if you click on “view sheet” button, you can see the location of your mistakes.
You can select parts of the music to do repetitive practice. It will help you to improve your play in short amount of time. Practice thoroughly while checking your weakness.
5) It shows your practice time with a graph. It will make you feel proud after hearty practices. And it will help you to remind yourself to practice when you slack off. You can see at a glance how much you have practiced and where your weak point is. Once you have accumulated daily records, you can see how your skills have improved. Feel the accomplishment and interest by completing your own performances.
- Microphone (Record audio)
This permission is needed to listen to you playing violin and the app gives you real time feedback on your performances.
■ To play Jameasy, Wi-Fi or cellular data connection is needed.
■ Jameasy is the "free to play" game. Additional charge will occur when you purchase paid contents through In-app purchase. Paid contents might be withdrawn or restricted depending on the type of subscription.
- Fixed an issue where a current string is not indicated on a tuned string on Tuner.
- Changed Search to be case-insensitive.
- Minor bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Get it just for the Suzuki pieces!
This is a must have app for any violin student! I have been using this app for over a year now and I’m realizing how great of a learning tool it has been!
There are multiple albums available for in-app (with app coins) purchase. The Violin Easy Steps albums have all the pieces that aren’t copyrighted by Suzuki, so most of book one and all of book 2 songs are in the app. (That’s as far as I’ve gotten but there are many more pieces in that album series that seem to correlate with at least book 3 and likely beyond)
There is a wide variety of skill and style from very beginner to very advanced and albums ranging from pop to classical to Christmas.
It is possible to use the app without the bluetooth device but I think if you (or your child) is learning violin with Suzuki method then the money for the bluetooth device is well worth it! The accuracy of note recognition is right on and there isn’t any perceived delay.
I love how this app has turned practicing into a video game for my kids. Playing along with the Suzuki CD is one thing but slowing down the tempo in the app and getting real time feedback is priceless when learning a new piece!
As an adult learner I’ve enjoyed the Easy Classical albums, recognizable pieces to add to the variety of lesson books, and again, it is a useful tool to slow the tempo and repeat certain phrases as many times as I need. Fingering and note names are helpful at first but can be turned off as you progress. The accompaniment is ideal as you can turn off the violin part and keep just the piano backing to practice to.
I highly recommend this app, and the must have Bluetooth device to unlock the apps full potential!
Jameasy more like jamhard would not recommend
Piece of crap
- Jameasy Inc.
- 77.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Jameasy Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 500 Coins $9.99
- 50 Coins $0.99
- 200 Coins $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.