- Improved resize feature
- Output image preview
- Drag and drop images directly into the application
- Keep the EXIF info and creation date of the original images
- Support for the JP2, JPX and JPE image file extensions
- Bugfix: The app doesn't crash anymore when converting a very large number of images
- Minor user interface improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This app can be quite useful if you have to resize or convert large batches of images. The user interface is very basic, but I guess that is a good thing for this kind of app, because you can easily figure it out. The app works as expected and I think it's a good choice if you are looking for an image converter.
I had no problems with this app so far. The interface is easy to understand which also makes the app easy to use. It’s simply a nice app which does a great job when it comes to batch converting a large number of photos.
Wonderful App - it converts pics as advertised
I had batches of old pictures in JPEG2000 format and I needed to convert them to JPEG: this nifty App did the job very nicely. Also, the price is very reasonable, so I certainly recommend it if you have the same type of needs.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.