Money - Your Finance Assistant 4+
Smart Budget & Expense Tracker
- Offers In-App Purchases
The most convenient app for managing your finances, creating budgets and financial statements. Just simple and powerful.
"Excellent" - Mac|Life magazine.
Featured in App Store's "Apps We Love"!
Get your finances on track with the gorgeous new Money! Empowered with a pack-leading Direct Downloads coverage, Money offers over 50,000 financial institution connections across 57 countries to make your finance tracking a breeze!
Oversee and control your accounts, plan budgets, easily generate informative reports, and schedule transactions. All this is presented in a sleek and intuitive interface, while iCloud keeps everything in sync across your devices.
You can now try Money out for free and see if it's right for you!
Convenient income and expense tracking
• Multiple account types (bank, cash, credit card, loan, investment, etc.)
• Support for multiple currencies and cryptocurrencies with automatic rate updates
• Reconciliation of accounts and individual transactions
• Automated payee and category discovery
• Smart accounts and smart data import (QIF, QFX, OFX, CSV, MT940)
• Transfer and split payments
• Multiple transactions edit
• Two different views to keep track on your transactions
• Easily assign tags, take notes, and add attachments
Easy budget planning
• Advanced budget categories with custom periods
• Amount averages to help set realistic budget limits
• Easy progress tracking of budget categories
• Nothing gets past you - unbudgeted items are also accounted for
• Easily track budget by accounts, transfers, tags
• User-friendly planning of income, expenses, and transfers
• Easy handling of recurring transactions such as utility bills or loan payments
• Quick access to pending scheduled transactions
• One-click payment capability
• Convenient calendar view for improved usability
• 15 different report types
• Super-easy and powerful parameters to customize reports
• Beautiful visual representation of data using colorful charts and graphs
• Various report sharing capabilities
• Easy profit/loss tracking for your portfolio or individual stocks
• Automated downloads of dividends and splits
• Constantly updated values
• Visual representation of current and historic values of portfolio and individual stocks
• User-friendly addition and management of stocks
• Automatic discovery of stock data
• Simple and intuitive setup
• Secure data synchronization between devices
• Extra layer of security in case of device loss
• Share and maintain accounts with others
• Modern UI
• 64-bit architecture
• Touch Bar support
• Notification Center Widget
• Split-screen multitasking on macOS and iOS
• Local data backups to keep your data safe
• Direct Downloads with over 50,000 FI connections (available in automatically renewable one-month or one-year subscription plans*)
Money is a free download that allows users to try out the app without any commitment. The free version is limited to 100 transactions – reaching or exceeding this limit will no longer allow adding new transactions, and will require a Money Premium subscription, which includes Direct Downloads, to proceed.
*Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase or 24-hours prior to the end of free trial period or scheduled service renewal. Subscriptions are renewed automatically unless canceled at least 24-hours before their scheduled renewal. Users can Manage Subscriptions, and turn off auto-renewal by going to the user’s Apple ID Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
• Scheduled Transfer fixes
• Other crash fixes
• Several UI fixes
• Other minor fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Nice for all Apple devices, Easy to work with.
Great budget app that works on all my devices. Features that really help keep a budget inline. It links to accts. you want or manually enter those you don’t. Has a scheduler to always know your plan of income and expensive. Several features. I also like the ability to make groups out of accts. you've added (loans or credit cards; cc) making a total owed to that group and/or individual accounts. Now the downside; it be nice if this app had an opt to show available credit on an acct.; according to the limit you’ve entered. Also, the scheduler does not link to the actual income or expense as it downloads in to your linked bank accounts thereby not picking up when you made the payment. You can select a scheduled item to pay immediately but not that it’s already paid according to an item in your bank acct. Maybe, a little vague, but unless you have the app you wouldn't know what I'm talking about. So let's just say it requires some manual reconciling to make the scheduler gel to the actual transactions. I still have a bit of cleanup to do to get the budget and reports to make sense. I'm sure it's because of the categories things have fallen in. I'm not even close to a finance whiz. However, after evaluating a lot of other apps that work on all my devices seamlessly this wound up the best for someone like me. Simple and customizable. So I appreciate the work that went into it, because I was an I.T. tech before retiring.
Wish I’d tried it earlier!
I was interested in Money 5 since its launch, but was reluctant to spend $25 (I think it was more right after launch) without an ability to try it. Not to mention some initial reviews looked discouraging. Now it’s free to try and boy I wish I’d got it earlier: the interface is a joy to look at, all the important transaction info is right there, and it’s actually readable without squinting all the time. I have several bank accounts both local and international - Money’s Direct Downloads works great with them all! Before this I had another (popular!) finance app, but I was not able to connect to my account in Asia, so I guess Jumsoft really did their homework with bank support. I really don’t understand the negativity in some reviews - Money is brilliant at what it does.
Suggestion: I’d love to have a share account with my wife. We have a family account so it would be great to be able for us both to manage it (we use different Apple ID accounts).
Overall, solid five stars from a happy user! Keep it up!
I love the app for keeping track of purchases manually. Its easy to put money through several accounts without it getting confusing like all the other money tracking apps are.
Income being zelled into one account then transfered to another....it's usually so hard to show in other apps.
Especially credit cards - adding transactions and then paying it off through different accounts.
One thing id work on is how fast the system updates when switching from the computer to the app.
You really have to reload them on both systems for the new stuff to appear.
the second thing is to make the app a bit easier to Adjust the total amount. on the computer all i have to to is edit the dollar amount but the phone only gives me the option to reconcile the account - which never does what I want it to do.
Overall this app is very customizable in the most important ways - category's and the types of accounts you can add.
The simple red and green colors to tell income vs expense is great
and how the system remembers past categories that you made along with how the system auto fills the restuarants/shops name and location so in several months your not wondering when and where you went to this one place.
I would make the reports a bit better and have a few more pieces of information.
also I do pay for the full version
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 30.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Jumsoft
- In-App Purchases
- Direct Downloads Monthly $6.99
- Direct Downloads Yearly $59.99
- Money Standard $199.99