Embark on an immersive road trip through the gritty western coast of Italy during the roaring 1970’s. Playing as Lella, a bold, spunky woman, experience the sights and sounds of a tumultuous time in Italy’s history while uncovering events from Lella’s storied past. Take the road less traveled, while meeting an unpredictable cast of characters along your journey and making detours along the way.
An interactive visual novel based on short moments in time during Lella’s travels, each playthrough ends with one of sixteen different endings based on your choices. Travel across the famous “Via Aurelia” and discover a new side of Italy in a thought-provoking game about the road trip, not the destination.
- Uncover Lella’s fierce personality and mysterious past while choosing each line of her dialogue in the game
- A compact game experience with sixteen different endings, each with its own epilogue
- Simple and highly intuitive one-handed controls.
- All original Italian soundtrack provides emotional ambience to accompany the game’s narrative
- Original art by renowned illustrators, handcrafted to bring Italy to life in new and unexpected ways
- Rooted in researched and culturally accurate events during the 1970’s including kidnappings and extreme political turmoil
- Wheelspedia: in-game easy access wiki that explains cultural and political references for those seeking additional information
- Independent Games Festival Honorable Mention, IndieCade Nominee, Fantastic Arcade Game Spotlight
- From the creators of FOTONICA, official selection for best of App Store 2014
** Wheels of Aurelia is designed for iPhone 5 and above. It is NOT compatible with iPod Touch 4th Generation, iPad 2, iPhone4s.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Tech demo for a major classic
Great idea for an adventure game- driving along scenic roads instead of staring at static (or mostly static) scenes. But it ends way too quickly. If a full-length game’s worth of content were provided, this would be truly amazing.
A few hours of fun
Some reviews complain that this game is too short. One playthrough is indeed short, but there are so many branches and endings that the game can be played several times without repeating much content. The art and music are amazing. Well worth the price if you want an interactive movie that’s fun for an afternoon. Also there’s street racing.
It’s not a bad game, but it’s only good for so long. I got about 20 minutes of play value out of this and then no matter which way I turned it what I did it was just the same thing over and over. The game is over in basically those 20-30 minutes. Then you just replay it and try to find other things. If it was free, I would have accepted it and been cool, but $3.99 for this? I expected more
- Santa Ragione srl
- 324.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2015-2017, Santa Ragione srl
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.