Join now and save 50% with our yearly plans.
Here at Virgin Mobile UAE, we’re all about giving our customers an all-around amazing mobile experience. Our new app and SIM digital mobile service really puts you in control of your mobile life. Flexibility in the palm of your hands. Now, who wouldn't love that?!
It’s simple - download the Virgin Mobile app, sign up in less than five minutes and we’ll deliver your SIM right to you – you’ll never need to visit a mobile store again!
How to get started:
1. Download the Virgin Mobile app, choose a new mobile number or bring your existing one.
2. Build your own plan - you decide how much mobile data, local and international minutes you need.
3. Register your payment card details and here’s the cool part, we'll deliver your SIM card to you, wherever you are in the UAE. The driver will verify you on arrival - how cool is that!?
…Now you’re ready to go!
So, what’s cool?
BUILD YOUR PLAN AND CHANGE IT ANYTIME
- Monthly payments with either your credit or debit card.
- Buy more data, local or international minutes whenever you want.
- Manage your international roaming packages.
- Competitive rates for mobile data, local minutes, international minutes, SMS and roaming.
CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITE NUMBER OR BRING YOUR OWN
- Bring your current number with you or choose a new one.
GET YOUR SIM DELIVERED – WHEREVER YOU ARE
- Free SIM card delivery wherever you are in the UAE.
FLEXIBLE – JUST THE WAY YOU LIKE IT
- Manage your mobile life in our easy to use app.
- No restrictive mobile contracts, come and go as you please.
- Track your usage of data and minutes in real-time.
- In-app help and support. Never queue in a mobile store again.
- View all your recent bills and payments.
- Update your account details in the app.
- Stay informed with push notifications.
Virgin Mobile is brought to you in the UAE by Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company PJSC.
= NEW STUFF =
[+] You asked for it – now you can share data with your family and friends.
[+] Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good customer support but technical team.
I signed up with Virgin Mobile back in August, and I got free credit for signing up. After the first month, my card was charged without my authorization, although they said this was to renew my plan it wasn't because I had more than enough credit to renew it for the next two months without recharging. Anyway, after a few days, they refunded the amount they charged back to my card, which surprised me and at the same time made me happy because I didn’t think they would ever refund me. Overall, my experience with this provider have been mixed, there were a few issues, but they both get fixed in a timely manner. I would recommend this provider to people because their prices are excellent, and none of the other providers can compare to them. They also have outstanding customer support.
Not sure what everyone is crying about!
As the title says, I have no complaints whatsoever. I opted for a one year up front paid plan. I chose a plan, there were no hidden fees, prepaid for an entire year, got a way better deal than du or etisalat at the time, and have had zero issues with anything but the app(few hiccups, always resolved very quick by using facebook messenger)
I use their international minutes to call all over and have had no issues with getting disconnected or hearing strange dial tones in the back round like I did with Du(quite frequently I might add)
That being said, I just upgraded my plan for another 7 months and STILL saved more money than I had with other carriers in past. I am a believer now and will be having my wife switch to Virgin soon also! Thanks again Virgin UAE!
What a joke.
Problems with their payment service called me to use the “live chat” in the app. The “live chat service” is an absolute joke and a serious disrespect and time waster to the customer. Questions in an “open live chat” often take more than 30-60 minutes to be answered, which means this is hardly a “live chat”. At best it’s an email answering service, except the answers you get are incomplete and useless as they only address your last chat question instead of providing full solutions. So a question that can be answered in 1 email will take 10-20 chat messages with 60 min between each answer. When I raised this issue with the chat person, they told me (45min later) that they were “sorry that I felt that way” about the service! Felt that way!!? Wt.. The complete lack of a live chat and zero solution to my query is not a “feeling about the system”, it’s a factual observation of their complete lack of service. If you ever wondered how useless a chat system can get, here’s where you’ll find out. Avoid!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.