Enjoy tandem drifting, customization options together with club races and all improved physics. Welcome another fantastic sequel to the best drift racing game.
A SEQUEL OF THE MOST DESIRED DRIFT-GAME
Over 100 000 000 fans around the world have already downloaded CarX series games. It’s your time to join!
BEWARE the danger of addiction! You may not want to quit & play for hours. Taking a quick break every 40 minutes is strongly advised.
- The game mode you’ve been waiting for! You can now drift in real time with your friends. Get together, pick a location, drift, and earn points.
- Earn valuable rewards for achieving different ranks.
- Watch other players drift using the drone camera.
VISUAL AUTO TUNING
- Replace mirrors, lights, running boards, bumpers and many other parts;
- Create a unique image of your car with body kits, rims, etc.;
- Use vinyls to stick out with your final result limited only by your imagination.
IMPROVED PERFORMANCE TUNING
- Adjust your suspension, springs, choose the right tyre air pressure, wheel angle and more;
- Tune the engine, turbine pressure, gear box, brakes, locking differential. You can show some quality drift only if you have your car fine tuned to your needs.
THE MOST TRUE TO LIFE RACING ON A MOBILE PLATFORM
- Check out the all improved steering control perfect for quick side changing, backwards and drift donuts. We have put in over 1000 work hours to bring in the improvements;
- See how tyre pressure affects driving physics. We ran a number of field tests with real drift cars to collect and analyze telemetric data to offer improved gaming;
- Obtain muscle car driving experience prepared for drift tasks;
- Check out how realistic the steering and the car control are on different surfaces: asphalt, sand, grass, snow;
- Enjoy true to life driving on detailed tracks
- You will be racing twice. The first time you will race as the Leader in a tandem drift, the second time you will be racing as the Follower, actually following yourself.
- For the first time in the world of video games tandem drifting is evaluated based on the CarX XDS Evaluation System which consists of 100 score points. The CarX XDS Evaluation System is designed entirely on the professional evaluation system used in real life drift competitions.
- The XDS mode is a perfect opportunity to practice tandem drifting because it allows for quick swapping of cars for both the Leader and the Follower, experiment with tire pressure, try different driving trajectories for the Leader and go straight to practicing the Follower’s role right after.
- XDS is your chance to prepare to compete against real racers.
- Compete against real people in online championships;
- Take the first place in available league;
- Race in tandems and get access to premium vehicles.
- Create your own club or join available clubs;
- Prove it to your mates you’re the best in car drifting;
- Communicate with other players and club members & share game news.
IT’S THE NEXT STEP IN DRIFT-RACING SIMULATORS
CarX Drift Racing 2 offers an unprecedented and realistic experience of driving real sports cars on one of many race tracks available throughout the game.
Here's what you're getting with the Premium Subscription:
- Daily rewards (coins).
- Increased fuel tank (by 5 points).
- Increased experience after each race.
- Ads off.
- Free of charge restart as follower in XDS ""Tandem drift""
- Expanded room list in XDS ""Duels"".
- Free extra attempts in XDS ""Duels"".
Premium subscription is provided on a monthly basis.
The cost of subscription in the amount of (£7.49) will be charged to your account at confirmation of purchase.
Your account will be charged for renewal of your subscription automatically within 24 hours after your current subscription expires.
You can turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes account at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Overall optimization and bug fixes.
Also in this update:
- Club battles: complete coop tasks, beat opponents from other clubs, climb the rating, and earn valuable rewards;
- License plates for your cars;
- Telemetry for XDS race replays;
- New cars: Moon Knight and Lumberjack;
- New vinyl packs: Sponsors and Cyber;
Ratings and Reviews
Best mobile drifting simulation game ever
I loved this game its awesome it has the best graphics ever and all the awesome cars and customization and tuning options its super awesome to get your car sideways and have some fun it really the best all the events ,maps and the others things are truly awesome there are no games that can compite with it and you can have some fun with a friend and do some tandems sadly thats the only way you can play with a friend but u can have fun still even alone its the best experience i would love a online lobby like car x playstation/ xbox and pc but maybe its hard for the developers to do that or make a room to try things out with someone but its fine maybe in the future we will get something like that but yes its still the best car game mobile i dont like saying these things but maybe just maybe before a online lobby or something i would really loveee to time attack some maps and beat some track times like car x (ps/xbox and pc) and make the best tune and with all he variety’s of cars and tuning options it would be fun to try to beat the best time on the leaderboard and get some rewards like weekly best time or something like that to see who can be the best drifter and time attacker ever because there’s allot of maps to try and beat some times and experience something new and see if you better than yours friends maybe but overall its the best game hope it stays that way for years #1 drifting game mobile
BEST MOBILE DRIFT GAME (things I want to see and know more about)
Hands down one of the best mobile drift games. I love everything about the game but there are a few things I would want. I know we got an update that added a few new cars like the rattlesnake and such but I would want to see more cars like a hiace drift van because it has been done in real life. I would like to see a fully online feature come to the game or a separate game for mobile from you guys. It gets lonely on mobile doing tandems by myself and I have friends who are also interested in the game but won’t commit to downloading it because we can’t play together in real time. What I ask can be tough but I think it would be worth it. Also if you can cross play with other platforms like console or pc. Unless there is an online feature that I don’t know about. Also do the special cars come back or it’s once it’s gone it’s gone forever type of style? There are some special cars i missed out on like the Patron GT and I want to know if it they comeback because I’ve seen it happen with the razor zx and flanker f but with different liveries. I missed out on them and I just want to know if they might make a little comeback. But anyways that’s really all I could think of. Thanks for the amazing game and keep up the amazing work, can’t wait to see what happens next!
Great game but videos don’t reward anymore
I love the driving and the cars in this game, but I hate that the events are limited by the gas tank currency. I of course go through the 5 free ones that generate over time fairly quickly so I normally will play a couple videos and refill the tank but lately that doesn’t seem to work. I watch the video and it says “reward granted” but I don’t receive it. That also goes for regenerating the tasks, I watch the video to load the next task instead of having to wait the 3 hours for it to respawn a new one, get done the video and the 3 hour timer is still counting down and no new task. I’m fine with watching a video to trade for things but it enrages me when I waste my time watching a video, knowing you’re getting your kick back for me watching the video, and I get nothing for it. The amount of micro transactions in this game and the cost of them is already ridiculous but taking away the ability to watch ads for in game content adds insult to injury and only results in me playing the game less. This game has a ton of potential, the production value is amazing, but you ruin it with micro transactions and hard to earn currency and fuel and premium passes. I would actually pay significant real money to have an unlocked version of this game that would remove all that crap so I could just play the game but sadly that isn’t an option. I guess I’ll just stick to carx online on my PlayStation because that was done right
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- KAR IKS TEKHNOLODZHIS, OOO
- 2.4 GB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © CarX Technologies
- In-App Purchases
- All Access (Monthly) $4.49
- SILVER. Limited set. $1.99
- GOLD. Limited set. $2.99
- SILVER. Balanced set $4.99
- Special pass $4.99
- SILVER. Great deal. $1.99
- GOLD. Balanced set $5.99
- SILVER. Big set. $6.99
- GOLD. Great deal. $2.99
- SILVER. Large set. $10.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.