■ Managing tasks and monitoring their status will become easier than calling or messaging.
■ Assigning a task to any phone contact is convenient both for business and private matters.
■ All the discussion goes on within a certain task & only with those who are related to the task.
■ No more "I forgot" and "You should have messaged me", notifications will work even offline.
Every task is like a yellow post-it note, which can be sent to the performer right to their To-Do list. Monitoring the statuses of the delegated tasks is easier than writing in the personal or group chat or calling.
Exchanging tasks not only within the team but with any contact from your phone. Even if the task performer hasn’t installed our app, you can still assign a task to them and personally manage its status.
Creating a task is just as easy as sending a text message or making a phone call. Don’t waste your time on chaotic chat discussions and boring emailing. Conduct an individual dialogue in the context of a specific task and only with its participants.
Instantly create tasks by your voice with automatic text recognition. You can set tasks for a specific date, add several reminders, set the deadlines, select priority, attach color tags and change assignee.
Every year amount of information and its sources is growing, and it is getting harder to keep in mind and control all the important tasks. CtrlDO — Task Messenger, helps you manage your tasks effectively, stay focused and save time.
Feel more in control of your life.
Get tasks out of your head.
Collaborate with Colleagues, Friends & Family.
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a Man.
To do all that one would like to do, is to be a God."
© Napoleon Bonaparte.
Fixes... Meet our long-awaited global update. Do not judge strictly, we tried very hard! :)
- exchange any text or voice tasks with devices on other mobile OS;
- speech-to-text recognition for audio-tasks;
- quick actions on tasks by long-press;
- sideswipe for sorting mode of tasks;
- system of notification for delegated tasks events;
- sending and delivering tasks and comments visualized;
- ability to change the task assignee at any time;
- creation of alternative text for incoming tasks;
- support for visual highlighting the tasks by color tags;
- search by text of tasks and contacts from the phonebook;
- new themes and backgrounds (recommend black night, for those who do not sleep at night ;)
- supported countries: Australia, Belarus, New Zealand, Poland, Russia, Ukraine, United Kingdom and United States.
And they also improved functional, corrected mistakes, and experimented with many old fitchchas, among which:
- ability to sort tasks by days or by importance;
- ability to set the deadline for the task;
- added the function of quick selection of months in the calendar;
- ability to set tasks for any contact from the phonebook;
- comments and audio-comments, sending images;
- notifications about incoming tasks and new messages;
- reminders to the task, from 1 to 4.
Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged.
(c) Matthew 7:1-2.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.