full support for dark mode & context menu
- Request Rewrite with Breakpoint in Session Filter
- Unlimited HTTP body size capture
- Preview all kinds of HTTP body data
- Debug/Filter traffic with flexible rules (eg. block hosts)
- Records export and import as .p4thor, .har
- Capture websocket from webview
- High stability with amazing performance
Flexible filter rules:
- filter records by domains, keywords, methods, protocols
- group records by file types, urls, methods, protocols
- keywords search (support HTTP body)
- filter export and import (.f4thor)
Compression file extract (password supported):
- gzip, brotli, defalte
- zip, rar, 7z, tgz, tar, bz, tbz, gz, lz4
- extracting files in other Apps by opened in Thor
- thousands of records logged without pressure
- keeping Thor active all day without any side effect
- sniff and debug HTTP traffic on other devices in same LAN
- decrypting https traffic in real-time
- HTTP pipelining
- websocket traffic captured
- network traffics won't be interrupted while sniffing
- HTTP archive (.har) export and import
- .har file can be standardized by importing to Thor and exporting a new one
- .p4thor export and import
- record status updated in real-time
- clear records while sniffing
- log latest records on widget in notification center
- split screen on iPad
- add bookmark and memo for record
- json/xml/html/css syntax highlight
- certificate preview and format convert (der, pem, p12)
- font preview with sample text
- all kinds of files in other Apps can be previewed within Thor
TCP and UDP traffic will not be sniffed.
* support Context Menu on iOS 13+
* fix capture group ($1 ~ $9) of reguler expression in breakpoint
* fix session not open with a tap
* other bug fixes & improves
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app but......
The app has plenty of options, but for a novice, it is to advanced. Is there anyway for a refund?
The most I’ve ever paid for an app
Worth every penny. Developers, pentesters, and people who just wanna see what apps are doing in the background on your device, this app is perfect. Watch Facebook constantly do stuff you told it not to, watch apps monitor your location, see shady telemetry performed in real-time!
I don’t know what to make of half of what I see in the sessions recorded by this app, but still for some reason I am infatuated with all the random network data this app can see. Its so cool knowing what apps are doing when you run them.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Chengdu PixelCyber Network Technology Co., Ltd.
- 28.7 MB
- Developer Tools
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © PixelCyber
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.