Pomotodo is a simple but powerful cross-platform time management app.
With its concise and intuitive design, Pomotodo can help you to collect, schedule, get things done and review.
• Combines the most productive time management methods.
• Always in sync across platforms: Todo and work record are safely stored in the cloud.
• Full workflow management: Collect ideas, schedule works, finish tasks, review history, right in the app.
Stay focused at work and get more done with Pomotodo.
Pomotodo is free to download and use. you can upgrade to Pomotodo Pro, unlock more features:
- Advanced Todo: Sub todo, reminder, repeat, notes... all you wanted.
- Customize Duration: Customize pomo and break time.
- More Sounds: Use white noise, thunderstorms, cafes, and more sounds as your working background.
- Work Report: Weekly email reports help you track your productivity.
You can get Pomotodo Pro for $3.99 a month or $39.99 a year through an auto-renewing subscription. We also provide a special price for Education: $1.99 a month or $19.99 year.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company.
Pomotodo is not affiliated with or endorsed by the David Allen Company.
Pomodoro® is registered trademark of CIRILLO CONSULTING GmbH.
Pomotodo is not affiliated with or endorsed by CIRILLO CONSULTING GmbH.
Compatible with iOS 13
Ratings and Reviews
Simple but powerful
Use promotodo for over 5 years. It’s simple but very suitable for time management, doesn’t cost your energy to some distracted functionalities, just list, click & go.
Ps its interesting to view records, good way to review and measure my schedule
Alarm is a paid feature
I thought I would really like this app as it was easy to put in tasks and get going. I really liked the list feature! However I couldn’t stand the “working sound” and when you shut it off it is a Pro (paid) feature to sound an alarm when done. Considering this is the main point of the app, I think it’s pretty lame to require this. I will be uninstalling
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Shanghai BeiPeng Information Technology Co, Ltd.
- 87.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Pomotodo
- In-App Purchases
- Pomotodo Pro $3.99
- Pomotodo Pro $1.99
- Pomotodo Pro $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.