- Free Trial extended to 1 week so you can take your time while trying out the app. no rush :).
- You can now select a different call Region if the app is not supported in your region.
Click "More" -> "Legal & More" -> "Current Region" -> "Change" and select the region you want to use every time you start a recording.
- Added animation to the recording button.
- Added quick support chat with a live representative to https://supercallrecorderapp.com (at the bottom right corner).
- Accessibility support added (VoiceOver and Large Text Size).
- Upgrades screen has a new look and now much easier to understand.
- Online support added to the "General Info" screen.
- Bug Fixes
We constantly update the app to deliver new features & bug fixes. Please make sure you always stay updated with latest version from AppStore.
Ratings and Reviews
the recorded voices can not be download in China
the recorded voices can not be download in China. Please help to check where is the record server and is the network reachable，thanks！
This app is great! There are a lot of work conversations that are recorded and are very useful. I’ve been looking for a good recorder for a while and this does the on as expected.
The app says free seven day trial once I downloaded the app and subscribed for a one year term they double charged me two different subscriptions and they also charge your account within a few hours. There’s no phone number to contact to talk to a human. Also the online support they’re not responsive tried reaching out numerous times. I will look elsewhere.
- yaniv danan
- 83.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © hAcx
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Call Recordings $11.49
- Unlimited Call Recordings $7.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.