SKIN CHECKING & TELEHEALTH
* World’s leading dermatology app for tracking skin changes, moles, skin care and asynchronous teledermatology (Telehealth in dermatology)
* Dermatologically Endorsed by the Skin Health Alliance
* App Store App of the Day on World Cancer Day
* Partner to leading skin health organisations in the US, Canada, UK and South Africa.
* Recommended by doctors to their patients in over 130 clinics/hospitals worldwide
* Mentioned by Forbes, USAToday, CNET, Lifehacker, Digital Health News, MobiHealthNews and many more.
MIISKIN APP FEATURES
Some features are exclusively part of Miiskin Premium or Premium Light - Miiskin offers solutions for healthcare providers in the US to offer the full app for free for patients including telehealth. Ask your healthcare provider to hear more about Miiskin PRO.
* PHOTOS AND TELEHEALTH with anyone you like. Ask your doctor and healthcare provider about your usage of the app and if they can receive photos for telehealth consultations or triage. Always follow your doctor’s instructions.
* CLOSE-UP PHOTOGRAPHY used for tracking changes in single moles and other local areas on the skin. Miiskin has carefully calibrated the camera for the best possible close-up photography. Log the location on a body chart / map.
* IN-APP COMPARISON allows you to get a SIDE-BY-SIDE VIEW of your photos so you can more easily compare them for changes over time.
* AUTOMATIC SKIN IMAGING using computer vision and augmented reality technology makes the app capable of taking FULL-BODY IMAGES of you. All you need to do is to place the phone upright on a table with the camera facing the room and it does the rest. Currently available for iPhone XR, XS, 11, 11Pro and SE 2020.
* MOLE SIZING helps you measure your moles and lesions over time. Simply add a coin into your close-up photos.
* FACE TRACKING lets you take selfies from multiple-angles in seconds to track e.g. acne or skincare results
* WEB COMPARE allows you to access your Miiskin App photos in the browser on any tablet or computer with a SIDE-BY-SIDE VIEW. Very useful for you to compare your full-body images for any changes on a larger screen.
* SECURITY AND PRIVACY is a big priority for us. Miiskin separates your photos from your normal camera roll and encrypts them so no other apps can access them. You can protect them even more with a PIN-code or your Face/Touch ID and BLUR OUT areas of your full-body photos that you wish to stay private even if you share your photos.
MIISKIN DOES NOT PROVIDE A DIAGNOSIS
The app does not diagnose your moles or evaluate the risk of melanoma, skin cancer or any other conditions. The app assists you with tracking skin and moles over time with a photo diary. We do not think that with today’s technology, and the present quality of smartphone images, that it is possible to provide AI diagnoses of melanoma or skin cancer risk. Therefore, we opt not to attempt to do that.
If you find a mole or mark that looks concerning you should always consult a certified doctor.
THE VISION OF MIISKIN
Miiskin’s vision is to help you keep track of skin changes and skin conditions in the most user-friendly way possible.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
TERMS OF SERVICE
If you need any help or assistance with the app or your subscription, do not hesitate to contact Miiskin on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Upload photo option missing
Wish we could add photo of medical cards from our photos on our phone.
Add a tick check option?
We have a big issue with ticks in the northeast and one problem is that we have to do daily self checks. Your app would be great in full body scan to quickly determine if a new dark spot is a mole or a tick.
Can you add that possibly?
Front camera would help
I like this a lot, but it’s difficult to take photos with just my back camera. I wish it allowed me to use the forward (selfie) camera because my photos would be more consistent. Plus, it would be easier to photograph rather than retaking because the angle is bad or there’s a shadow.
Developer Response ,
Updating the response to let you know that the app now supports the selfie/front camera.
Hope you will find it useful!
Daniel T. Miiskin Support
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Miiskin ApS
- 176.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017-2022 Miiskin Group ApS
- In-App Purchases
- Miiskin Premium Yearly $29.99
- Miiskin Subscription $5.99
- Miiskin Premium Light 3 Months $2.99