Welcome to Scrabble GO, the new and updated version of the world’s favorite word game!
Play the classic Scrabble game you know and love! With the official board, tiles, and Scrabble word dictionaries, only Scrabble GO delivers the authentic crossword game experience.
PLAY WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY
Easily play games with your Facebook friends and family! Expand your Scrabble friends with the new Favorite feature, which makes staying connected a snap. Express yourself in-game with fun and easy-to-use chat emojis and phrases.
COLLECT PLAYABLE TILES
Personalize your Scrabble experience with custom tiles! Unlock chests to collect a variety of visually stunning tiles, then show off your new tiles to other players in-game as you compete!
NEW WORD GAMES!
Feeling competitive? Test your skills in one of four exciting new word games:
- Duels - A fast-paced, head-to-head Scrabble! You’ll be matched up against players of similar skill and play five turns each. But hurry up, because each turn is on a timer. Victories in Duels unlock prize chests!
- Word Drop - An ever-changing word search game. Your used tiles are replaced, shifting the remaining letters and opening up new possibilities!
- Tumbler - Like anagrams? This new mode challenges you to find as many high-scoring words from a rotating set of letters in a limited amount of time. Score bonuses for word length and unique words!
- Rush - In this solo Scrabble mode, your only ally - or enemy - is yourself. Play off your own words and try to set up high-scoring plays on a smaller 11x11 board. With a limited amount of time and turns, every move counts!
Climb your way up the League leaderboards by playing in Arena Tournaments! Leagues are updated weekly, and the higher you rank, the more XP and chests you gain, as well as an exclusive League Frame to show off your progress.
Play Scrabble one-on-one against the computer with Practice Mode! Designed to match your skill level, it’s a great way to test out new strategies.
See how your Scrabble skills are progressing with our in-depth profile page! View your scoring averages, longest words, best plays, and more! Visit another player’s profile to see Head-to-Head stats.
Enjoy a wealth of benefits with a Scrabble Club subscription!
- Ads-free experience
- Access exclusive content and rewards for Weekly Challenges
- Unlimited use of the new Scrabble Scholar boost
- Full Access to the new Word Power Meter boost
- An additional Arena Ticket delivered daily to their inbox
The Scrabble Club subscription is available for a monthly cost charged to your iTunes account at the end of each 30-day subscription period, at the price displayed to you at the time of purchase, unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours prior to the renewal date.
A Scrabble Club one-week Free Trial will convert to a Paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours prior to the end of the trial. Unused portions of free trials will be forfeited upon purchase of a subscription. You can manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewals in your device account settings, as described in our FAQ on "How to Cancel a Subscription."
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ScrabbleGO/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ScrabbleGO
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ScrabbleGO/
Terms of Service: http://scopely.com/tos/
By installing this game you agree to the terms of the license agreements.
The MONOPOLY name and logo, the distinctive design of the game board, the four corner squares, the MR. MONOPOLY name and character, as well as each of the distinctive elements of board and playing pieces are trademarks of Hasbro, Inc. for its property trading game and game equipment. © 1935, 2021 Hasbro.
Additional Information, Rights, and Choices Available to California Players: https://scopely.com/privacy/#additionalinfo-california.
Get ready for Scrabble's newest experience like no other! Game Rooms!
- Discover connect and play with other real users with similar interests
- Go head-to-head with other group members in new bracket style tournaments
- Play timed Scrabble games and work your way to the top of the tournament leaderboard
- Explore new themed events throughout the game including brand new Adventures, Duels, and Puzzle Paths!
- Enjoy an improved experience with more polish bug fixes and performance optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Annoying bugs and pushy design
This is mostly great. I like the dictionary integration and that you can play the computer on several levels. There are two pretty annoying things though:
1. There are some bugs with how it shows your score history. If you start to scroll through it, all the sudden the scores will change. The labeled winner for part matches will sometimes be the player with the lower score. It’s just weird. As a side note, I just played a game against the app where it declared the computer the winner after playing the last tile, but it still has two tiles left! You can go back and look at the board, so I was able to take a screenshot where it labels the computer the winner, but we both have tiles left. Weird.
2. The all is pretty pushy about starting new games and challenging random people. It will push my active game with my friend to the end of the list and put challenges from strangers and past games I played against the computer at the top, both of which are useful. I don’t mind watching ads for a free version, but this extra pushiness to play random people is pretty intrusive. It won’t let you dismiss those either, so you have to scroll past them over and over again.
Why even call it Scrabble. What an abomination.
15 minutes. That’s all it took. 15 minutes before I realized some underage gamer had destroyed what was one of the best games ever invented - so I deleted it. I’m not a prude. I’m not technically challenged. I see younger generations struggling every day with attention span issues. I get it. But not everybody needs bells and whistles and jewels and God knows what else is imbedded in the Scrabble Go app to be entertained. If it’s about money then charge me more for the app, but to destroy a simple quality intellectual game like Scrabble and turn it into a moronic video game is asinine. You clearly could have included an option for people to choose the classic version - which, if it is available, I was unable, well unwilling, to wade through the nonsense to find it. That would have met everybody’s needs. We’re getting far enough along in the technology craze that not every computer geek or technology buff or game player is a 15 year old kid with the attention span of a goldfish. And the need to pander to said demographic while ignoring others may be at the detriment of your company. Consider there are actually older people -with money - who enjoy technology, that you may want to address in your product development and marketing efforts. If you’re designing a new game - no problem. But to destroy such a classic for no apparent reason is just ridiculous. I’m only giving one star because I have to in order to send my review.
Too many bugs and glitches
And that’s just a few of the problems. I have been reporting bugs and glitches for over six months and they just get worse. They’ve taken away all of the enjoyable perks with chests that give you gems to further your play, they took away the ability to buy tickets with gems and now you have to pay for them except they do offer one ticket free if you watch an ad but most of the time lately the offer disappears or freezes before you can collect the ticket, when you try to extend your play on the tournaments games half the time it glitches so you lose the ability to increase your score and place higher in the tournaments, the ads you have to watch are full of gambling game offers and sometimes pornographic with the pictures that are incorporated, if you get a bingo you’re supposed to get a bonus chest and lately it’s just been disappearing the minute I click on the button so there’s no bonus after all, the algorithm in the Scrabble competition is lopsided in it’s delivery of letters so half the time my opponent is getting bingo after bingo and I’m getting all vowels or all consonants to work with so it’s not realistically comparable with real life Scrabble odds. It’s too bad, this was such an enjoyable game at first and now they’ve made so many changes that the whole system glitches and freezes and they don’t seem to be able to work out the bugs.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Scopely, Inc.
- 318.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Xhosa, Zulu
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Scopely, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 265 Gems Pack $4.99
- 550 Gems Pack $9.99
- Scrabble Club $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.