Fast-paced 3v3 multiplayer and battle royale made for mobile! Play with friends or solo across a variety of game modes in under three minutes.
Unlock and upgrade dozens of Brawlers with powerful Super abilities, Star Powers and Gadgets! Collect unique skins to stand out and show off. Battle in a variety of mysterious locations within the Brawliverse!
BATTLE IN MULTIPLE GAME MODES
- Gem Grab (3v3): Team up and out-strategize the opposing team. Collect and hold 10 gems to win, but get fragged and lose your gems.
- Showdown (Solo/Duo): A battle royale style fight for survival. Collect power ups for your Brawler. Grab a friend or play solo - be the last Brawler standing in the rowdiest battle royale yet. Winner take all!
- Brawl Ball (3v3): It's a whole new Brawl game! Show off your soccer/football skills and score two goals before the other team. There are no red cards here.
- Bounty (3v3): Take out opponents to earn stars, but don’t let them pick you off. The squad with the most stars wins the match!
- Heist (3v3): Protect your team’s safe and try to crack open your opponents’. Navigate the map to sneak, blast and blow your way clear to the enemies treasure.
- Special Events: Limited time special PvE and PvP game modes.
- Championship Challenge: Join Brawl Stars' esports scene with in-game qualifiers!
UNLOCK AND UPGRADE BRAWLERS
Collect and upgrade a variety of Brawlers with powerful Super abilities, Star Powers and Gadgets! Level them up and collect unique skins.
Complete quests, open Brawl Boxes, earn Gems, pins and an exclusive Brawl Pass skin! Fresh content every season.
BECOME THE STAR PLAYER
Climb the local and regional leaderboards to prove you’re the greatest Brawler of them all!
Look out for new Brawlers, skins, maps, special events and games modes in the future.
- Team up for real-time 3v3 battles against players from across the world
- A fast-paced multiplayer battle royale mode made for mobile
- Unlock and collect new, powerful Brawlers - each with a signature attack and Super ability
- New events and game modes daily
- Battle solo or with friends
- Climb to the top of the leaderboards in global and local rankings
- Join or start your own Club with fellow players to share tips and battle together
- Customize Brawlers with unlockable skins
- Player-designed maps offer challenging new terrain to master
From the makers of Clash of Clans, Clash Royale and Boom Beach!
Contact us in-game via Settings > Help and Support — or visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/brawl-stars/
Terms of Service:
BRAWL PASS: THE GOLDARM GANG
- Chromatic Brawler: Belle
- Unlock 70 Tiers of content!
- Includes exclusive skins and pins!
NEW MYTHIC BRAWLER: SQUEAK!
- Squeak will join Brawl Stars in May 2021!
- Unlock him from Brawl Boxes or purchase for gems!
- Time limited game mode: Knockout!
- Duo Showdown comes to Map Maker!
- Basic Replay controls
- ... and more!
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve played ever since Jacky came out and I know that isn’t very long but I have still a few things to add. I don’t have any big issues except for maybe like two things I have to say. First, I want to talk about the brawlers that need to get buffed and nerfed. I would include Edgar and Byron but in the last update you nerfed both so I won’t. I think crow needs a buff. Crow is a legendary brawler and as such he should be broken even though he really shouldn’t. With the damage he can do he needs at least five thousand health, or a damage buff, but as a legendary brawler he needs to be a lot better. Another thing I think that you should do something where you get rewards on your birthday. You’ll get this the persons email which they give u when you sign in on supercell, and I think that it should have a box guaranteed to give you a brawler, gadget, or star power. If your lucky you may get more than one. Then, you’ll get some gems and coins, and a random skin of a brawler you already have. I think that this would increase player happiness. I think it will solve a problem where people don’t get any rare or good brawlers and stop playing. Finally I think you should make a system where we’re guaranteed a new brawler, gadget, or star power. The point of this is to also help with the problem that people won’t get bored of the game and leave. Thanks for reading this and I hope that you will at least give crow a buff. Bye :)
I downloaded brawl stars as soon as it released globally, and I was immediately hooked. Super fun game to play with friends, super fun game to play alone. I’m always excited for new updates, because there’s always new content. Every time there’s a problem with the game, it’s fixed pretty quickly (like extending trophy road. I’m around 18k trophies and there weren’t any rewards for me) they’ve also done well addressing issues like teaming in showdown. You can’t necessarily prevent it, but they have taken measures on maps with modifications to make games harder with those who team. The box system is fair, I love that your chances of getting something increases with every box. The only issue I have with this game is that they took gems out of boxes with the addition of the brawl pass. I understand that the brawl pass gives you gems, but the amount you receive is small. Being free to play, I save my gems to buy brawl passes (great value by the way, good job supercell), but I know other players may care more about skins. I think it’d be better if there were more gems in brawl pass, or if they would spawn in boxes again, but just a lower amount to account for the brawl pass. Overall, I love this game, and I don’t think I’ll stop playing it anytime soon. Thank you, supercell, for another great game!!!
Where’s the report a player option?
A pretty decent game all around. Lots of content with lots of different characters to use and lots of different game modes to play. However, one little issue I have is that there’s no post-game report a player or rate a player or something. Because I find that I keep running into situations where my team is about to win, but the one of my teammates purposefully sabotages us at the last second and we end up losing for it. Like one of my latest games was a brawl ball match, my team was up 1-0, and with literally one second left, our teammate with the ball was standing by our goal, and obviously I thought he was just keeping the ball away from the opponents while me and the third teammate held them back. But at literally 1 second left, the guy with the ball purposefully shot it into our own goal and put us into overtime, which then cost us the game and we lost 1-2 in overtime instead of winning 1-0 like we should have. And it’s not the first case of purposeful sabotage that I’ve been running into and I wish there was a way to expose these trolls and call them out because it’s making me enjoy this game less and less because of how sick I am of trolls on my team purposefully flat out throwing away a guaranteed win or actively working against its throughout the battle. That is not at all fair and respectful play and it needs to be addressed. Other than that however, the game itself is pretty solid.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Supercell Oy
- 346.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Supercell Oy
- In-App Purchases
- 170 Gems $9.99
- 30 Gems $1.99
- 80 Gems $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.