Fast-paced multiplayer battles from the makers of Clash of Clans, Clash Royale and Boom Beach.
Battle with friends or solo across a variety of game modes in under three minutes. Unlock and upgrade dozens of Brawlers with powerful super abilities. Purchase and collect unique skins to stand out and show off in the arena. Join or start a band to share tactics and fight together.
BATTLE IN MULTIPLE GAME MODES
- Gem Grab (3v3): Team up and out-strategize the opposing team. Collect and hold 10 gems to win, but get fragged and lose your gems.
- Showdown (Solo/Duo): A battle royale style fight for survival. Collect power ups for your Brawler. Grab a friend or play solo - be the last Brawler standing in the rowdiest battle royale yet. Winner take all!
- Bounty (3v3): Take out opponents to earn stars, but don’t let them pick you off. The squad with the most stars wins the match!
- Heist (3v3): Protect your team’s safe and try to crack open your opponents’. Navigate the map to sneak, blast and blow your way clear to the enemies treasure.
- Brawl Ball (3v3): It's a whole new Brawl game! Show off your soccer/football skills and score two goals before the other team. There are no red cards here.
- Special Events: Limited time special PvE and PvP game modes.
UNLOCK AND UPGRADE BRAWLERS
Collect and upgrade a variety of Brawlers with punishing SUPER abilities, level them up with power points, and collect unique skins.
BECOME THE STAR PLAYER
Climb the local and regional leaderboards to prove you’re the greatest Brawler of them all!
Look out for new Brawlers, skins, maps, special events and games modes in the future.
- Team up for real-time 3v3 battles against players from across the world
- A fast-paced multiplayer battle royale mode made for mobile
- Unlock and collect new, powerful Brawlers - each with a signature attack and SUPER ability
- New events and game modes daily
- Battle solo or co-op
- Climb to the top of the leaderboards in global and local rankings
- Join or start your own Club with fellow players to share tips and battle together
- Customize Brawlers with unlockable skins
- Player-designed maps offer challenging new terrain to master
Are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/brawl-stars/ or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
- More rewards, clear progression and quests to speed up progress!
- Brawl Pass with additional rewards, guaranteed Chromatic Brawler and exclusive cosmetics!
WELCOME TO THE BAZAAR!
- New Environment: Tara's Bazaar
- New Skins
- New Maps
- Hot Zone returns temporarily!
- Collect pins to express yourself in Chat and In-Game!
- ... and more!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Hands down the best mobile game out there
Supercell has done it again. They’ve taken what I could almost consider a small console game and put it to mobile use. How I would describe brawl stars is a 2 and a half D above perspective team hero shooter, if I had to cram all the genres into one. The games artistic direction gives it something entirely unique to any supercell game and at that, any game I’ve seen. You start out as Shelly, the starter close range brawler with a quick tutorial on how to move, use primary fire and your super and then you’re off! You get right into it! The learning curve is fair and brawler balance is nice, the more easily accessible brawlers don’t have as many mechanics and are relatively easy to play but the higher rarity ones can be used in more strategic ways to give an advantage that I wouldn’t call unfair, but a learned skill that can still be countered through smart plays and team work. You can play casually with randomly selected team mates or make friends and join brawl clubs to organize a team beforehand for a more synergetic team system. The loot boxes and free items seem fair too, it doesn’t require you to pay to progress albeit gemming and unlocking star powers at lower levels can sometimes give you or the enemy quite the advantage but is still able to be countered through smart plays. All in all I can’t give this game a 10/10 so a 5/5 will just have to suffice. Thanks for another great game supercell.
Top mobile game
Supercell always does a great job. It’s a fun game that isn’t too easy or extremely difficult. Free to play players can get every brawler with time or gemmers can get all of them and accessories. People often complain that they opened a mega box and didn’t get a brawler, but what would be the point of a game when you can complete it in a week. They also complain about the brawl pass and how it is “$50” to get it but in reality it’s $10 like every other battle pass. The brawl pass gives you way to much rewards as it is and 100 gems in fifty days is enough for free players. There is even more complaints on the new update on how it is too Grindy yet I’m a free player and I have a thirty minute screen time split between this and clash of clans and I’m currently on tier twenty on day five which is 1/3 of the way their. I see many reviews on how this game is a scam and all supercell wants is money yet you can complete all their games for free. Sure, their can be server lag and bugs but supercell always tries their best to fix it, also doesn’t every game glitch? They ranking is balanced for if someone has a star power they quickly get more trophies to other star power players and if you don’t do so well you can go against lower opponents. Sometimes you might not want to play but there’s no reason to hate on the game.
Where’s the report a player option?
A pretty decent game all around. Lots of content with lots of different characters to use and lots of different game modes to play. However, one little issue I have is that there’s no post-game report a player or rate a player or something. Because I find that I keep running into situations where my team is about to win, but the one of my teammates purposefully sabotages us at the last second and we end up losing for it. Like one of my latest games was a brawl ball match, my team was up 1-0, and with literally one second left, our teammate with the ball was standing by our goal, and obviously I thought he was just keeping the ball away from the opponents while me and the third teammate held them back. But at literally 1 second left, the guy with the ball purposefully shot it into our own goal and put us into overtime, which then cost us the game and we lost 1-2 in overtime instead of winning 1-0 like we should have. And it’s not the first case of purposeful sabotage that I’ve been running into and I wish there was a way to expose these trolls and call them out because it’s making me enjoy this game less and less because of how sick I am of trolls on my team purposefully flat out throwing away a guaranteed win or actively working against its throughout the battle. That is not at all fair and respectful play and it needs to be addressed. Other than that however, the game itself is pretty solid.
- Supercell Oy
- 340.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Supercell Oy
- In-App Purchases
- 30 Gems $1.99
- 80 Gems $4.99
- 170 Gems $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.