Fast-paced multiplayer battles from the makers of Clash of Clans, Clash Royale and Boom Beach.
Battle with friends or solo across a variety of game modes in under three minutes. Unlock and upgrade dozens of Brawlers with powerful super abilities. Purchase and collect unique skins to stand out and show off in the arena. Join or start a band to share tactics and fight together.
BATTLE IN MULTIPLE GAME MODES
- Gem Grab (3v3): Team up and out-strategize the opposing team. Collect and hold 10 gems to win, but get fragged and lose your gems.
- Showdown (Solo/Duo): A battle royale style fight for survival. Collect power ups for your Brawler. Grab a friend or play solo - be the last Brawler standing in the rowdiest battle royale yet. Winner take all!
- Bounty (3v3): Take out opponents to earn stars, but don’t let them pick you off. The squad with the most stars wins the match!
- Heist (3v3): Protect your team’s safe and try to crack open your opponents’. Navigate the map to sneak, blast and blow your way clear to the enemies treasure.
- Brawl Ball (3v3): It's a whole new Brawl game! Show off your soccer/football skills and score two goals before the other team. There are no red cards here.
- Special Events: Limited time special PvE and PvP game modes.
UNLOCK AND UPGRADE BRAWLERS
Collect and upgrade a variety of Brawlers with punishing SUPER abilities, level them up with power points, and collect unique skins.
BECOME THE STAR PLAYER
Climb the local and regional leaderboards to prove you’re the greatest Brawler of them all!
Look out for new Brawlers, skins, maps, special events and games modes in the future.
- Team up for real-time 3v3 battles against players from across the world
- A fast-paced multiplayer battle royale mode made for mobile
- Unlock and collect new, powerful Brawlers - each with a signature attack and SUPER ability
- New events and game modes daily
- Battle solo or co-op
- Climb to the top of the leaderboards in global and local rankings
- Join or start your own Club with fellow players to share tips and battle together
- Customize Brawlers with unlockable skins
- Player-designed maps offer challenging new terrain to master
Are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/brawl-stars/ or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
THE BRAWLIDAYS ARE BACK!
- New Environment: Darryl's Ship
- New Skins for Poco, Carl and Colt
- Temporary Game Mode: Present Plunder
- Bea (Epic) is a new long-range Brawler (available in Brawl Boxes)
- Max (Mythic) is a new support Brawler (coming soon!)
- New Championship Challenge (coming January 2020!)
- Queue for Group and Quick Chat
- Tons of new maps
- ... and more!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Hands down the best mobile game out there
Supercell has done it again. They’ve taken what I could almost consider a small console game and put it to mobile use. How I would describe brawl stars is a 2 and a half D above perspective team hero shooter, if I had to cram all the genres into one. The games artistic direction gives it something entirely unique to any supercell game and at that, any game I’ve seen. You start out as Shelly, the starter close range brawler with a quick tutorial on how to move, use primary fire and your super and then you’re off! You get right into it! The learning curve is fair and brawler balance is nice, the more easily accessible brawlers don’t have as many mechanics and are relatively easy to play but the higher rarity ones can be used in more strategic ways to give an advantage that I wouldn’t call unfair, but a learned skill that can still be countered through smart plays and team work. You can play casually with randomly selected team mates or make friends and join brawl clubs to organize a team beforehand for a more synergetic team system. The loot boxes and free items seem fair too, it doesn’t require you to pay to progress albeit gemming and unlocking star powers at lower levels can sometimes give you or the enemy quite the advantage but is still able to be countered through smart plays. All in all I can’t give this game a 10/10 so a 5/5 will just have to suffice. Thanks for another great game supercell.
No better mobile action game has ever been made
This game is pretty much the only mobile game I play. The controls are easy to use and it is not extremely pay 2 win. I’ve tried to get into other action games and none were as high quality as Brawl Stars. It’s easy to pick up and really fun to play, highly recommend getting it. When you face off against a higher level player you can usually defeat them with enough skill. The luck chances are completely fair and you max out your account eventually. I remember starting to play a year ago and instantly loving the easy layout and cartoonish graphics. Lower rarities have really easy mechanics but have hidden skills and strategies that you pick up after playing them for a while. Higher rarities have unique gameplay and enable you to brawl in a more complicated way, but higher rarities don’t nessecarily give you an automatic win. This game is action, strategy, quick thinking and bush camping all packed into one. I’ve met lots of friends inside the game and I’ve spent a few bucks on it to accelerate progression. I currently have 13K, 32/32 brawlers and I have to admit I’m getting a little tired of it though. I hope the team adds more content for high trophy players who have been playing for a long time and adds more social features in clubs. Highly recommend this game and did I mention there are ZERO ADS? Thanks supercell for an awesome game.
Stop ruining the game!
Brawl Stars was such a fun game when it came out, but all these changes, I gotta say, has had a negative impact on the game. First of all, OP characters - there’s always a couple of these in the game. When Brawl Stars was released, I remember no OP characters (other than Leon, who was balanced in the next update). But there are PLENTY of overpowered characters because of your so-called “Balance Changes.” What you should realize that it’s better to have an underpowered brawler and SLOWLY buff them than give them a mega buff. Also, these balance changes are wrong. Either you buff/nerf the wrong (balanced) brawlers(for instance those buffs Rosa had)or you over buff or over nerf. Another change I don’t like is power play. If you get a bad teammate you can’t play more battles to recover. It’s not our fault our bot teammate spends half the brawl ball match camping in the bushes on the side. You wouldn’t have even had to add power play if it weren’t for the old trophy update. The people who worked SO hard to get their brawlers to 500 didn’t even get trophies to make up for it. I want the trophy update changed back and power play removed - because now there is not much challenge in this game and it can be finished very quickly. Please change some of these things back, and... ONE LAST REQUEST... buff leon 😂 he only gets played cause of his look.
- Supercell Oy
- 279.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Supercell Oy
- In-App Purchases
- 30 Gems $1.99
- 80 Gems $4.99
- 170 Gems $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.