Fast-paced 3v3 multiplayer and battle royale made for mobile! Play with friends or solo across a variety of game modes in under three minutes.
Unlock and upgrade dozens of Brawlers with powerful Super abilities, Star Powers and Gadgets! Collect unique skins to stand out and show off. Battle in a variety of mysterious locations within the Brawliverse!
BATTLE IN MULTIPLE GAME MODES
- Gem Grab (3v3): Team up and out-strategize the opposing team. Collect and hold 10 gems to win, but get fragged and lose your gems.
- Showdown (Solo/Duo): A battle royale style fight for survival. Collect power ups for your Brawler. Grab a friend or play solo - be the last Brawler standing in the rowdiest battle royale yet. Winner take all!
- Brawl Ball (3v3): It's a whole new Brawl game! Show off your soccer/football skills and score two goals before the other team. There are no red cards here.
- Bounty (3v3): Take out opponents to earn stars, but don’t let them pick you off. The squad with the most stars wins the match!
- Heist (3v3): Protect your team’s safe and try to crack open your opponents’. Navigate the map to sneak, blast and blow your way clear to the enemies treasure.
- Special Events: Limited time special PvE and PvP game modes.
- Championship Challenge: Join Brawl Stars' esports scene with in-game qualifiers!
UNLOCK AND UPGRADE BRAWLERS
Collect and upgrade a variety of Brawlers with powerful Super abilities, Star Powers and Gadgets! Level them up and collect unique skins.
Complete quests, open Brawl Boxes, earn Gems, pins and an exclusive Brawl Pass skin! Fresh content every season.
BECOME THE STAR PLAYER
Climb the local and regional leaderboards to prove you’re the greatest Brawler of them all!
Look out for new Brawlers, skins, maps, special events and games modes in the future.
- Team up for real-time 3v3 battles against players from across the world
- A fast-paced multiplayer battle royale mode made for mobile
- Unlock and collect new, powerful Brawlers - each with a signature attack and Super ability
- New events and game modes daily
- Battle solo or with friends
- Climb to the top of the leaderboards in global and local rankings
- Join or start your own Club with fellow players to share tips and battle together
- Customize Brawlers with unlockable skins
- Player-designed maps offer challenging new terrain to master
From the makers of Clash of Clans, Clash Royale and Boom Beach!
Contact us in-game via Settings > Help and Support — or visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/brawl-stars/
Terms of Service:
WELCOME TO STARR PARK!
- New Environment: The Gift Shop
- New Skins, Maps & more!
BRAWL PASS SEASON 3 STARTS SEPTEMBER 14!
- 70 Tiers of content!
- New Chromatic Brawler: Colette!
- Exclusive Skins: Poco Starr and Trixie Colette
- Classic maps make a comeback!
- Quality of Life Changes and Balancing
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Two thing I think would add more charm to brawl stars
So I’ve been playing brawls stars for a long time (around 2 years) and the one thing I want to see are old skins, and by that I mean stuff like El primos old brawler model or colts as a skin you guys made Rico and brought back Richochet (That’s spelled wrong)So I think they should be in something like trophy road going up to 10,000 scattered around the trophy road and speaking about trophy road it feels wrong not having a brawler at 10,000 trophy’s I think there should be a brawler there I even created my own idea. Rocktocopter He could be a brawler that goes around in his helicopter Regular attack: Drop the bomb, Rocktocopter Rolls a bomb in front of him exploding on contact with an enemy, Super: All out attack for 5-10 seconds (Time can be buffed when you upgrade brawler) Rocktocopter shoots misses,bombs, and etc. at enemy’s all around him. Gadget: Incoming!!! Rocktocopter counters all enemy damage by 40% and the counter attacks with a punch (that was a bad idea) Star power Don’t Touch Me!!! When Rocktocopter uses his super all damage he takes is reduced by 80%. So that was my idea of a brawler for 10,000 trophy’s. Also I did’nt say how much damage his move’s would do cause it would end up being overpowered on the first day😆 and I think this was a good idea but I don’t know and the names of his moves could be changed but I would see this as a great idea. P.s I love brawl stars it’s my favorite ever mobile game!
Love this Game, Tne Tiny Issue
I’ve had this game for about a year now. When I first got it I played for a bit and then stopped, but after a recent discovery after all these months, safe to say it’s my favorite mobile game. However, after playing for a while I noticed some unbalanced issues that make it harder for you to win. When I’m playing with random people (especially in showdown), a lot of the time I’m put with a player that has the same abilities as mine. For example, if I have a player that’s on the defensive side, I’ll most likely be but with another of the same category. It gives me a smaller chance of winning because we won’t be able to make up for each other’s weaknesses. It’s really confusing because I know other people that play the game and don’t struggle with this, so maybe it’s just bad luck. However, if there are other people that deal with this I have an idea for the game. You can choose which characters you would want to be placed with (out of all the characters in the brawl, not the game) before it starts so that people can have a fair chance at winning. Maybe you don’t always get your first choice, but at least you have the option to pick someone that would help your team.
I still give this game five stars because it’s incredibly fun and addicting. If the small issue could be fixed though it would be the cherry on top.
Where’s the report a player option?
A pretty decent game all around. Lots of content with lots of different characters to use and lots of different game modes to play. However, one little issue I have is that there’s no post-game report a player or rate a player or something. Because I find that I keep running into situations where my team is about to win, but the one of my teammates purposefully sabotages us at the last second and we end up losing for it. Like one of my latest games was a brawl ball match, my team was up 1-0, and with literally one second left, our teammate with the ball was standing by our goal, and obviously I thought he was just keeping the ball away from the opponents while me and the third teammate held them back. But at literally 1 second left, the guy with the ball purposefully shot it into our own goal and put us into overtime, which then cost us the game and we lost 1-2 in overtime instead of winning 1-0 like we should have. And it’s not the first case of purposeful sabotage that I’ve been running into and I wish there was a way to expose these trolls and call them out because it’s making me enjoy this game less and less because of how sick I am of trolls on my team purposefully flat out throwing away a guaranteed win or actively working against its throughout the battle. That is not at all fair and respectful play and it needs to be addressed. Other than that however, the game itself is pretty solid.
- Supercell Oy
- 345.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Supercell Oy
- In-App Purchases
- 30 Gems $1.99
- 170 Gems $9.99
- 80 Gems $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.